Drew Manning talks about his first two @Fit2Fat2Fit experiments. He reveals what the most challenging aspects of gaining 75 pounds and losing it again were. You’ll see why weight loss is much more than just physical change and transformation on this episode of The Keto Kamp Podcast with Ben Azadi.
Upgraded Formulas Hair Mineral Analysis Kit:
https://www.upgradedformulas.com. Use code BEN10 for 10% off
Related Video: Drew Maning Complete Keto Interview: https://youtu.be/sstpnWscQKY
[00:00] All About Drew’s First Fit2Fat2Fit Experiment
[10:05] Dealing With A Breakup Was The Hardest Part of Fit2Fat2Fit
– Drew and his girlfriend broke up during the Fit2Fat2Fit experiment.
– Many people ask if the breakup was because of this journey, and the honest truth is no. Sadly, they had problems before the journey even started. However, the problems were amplified because of Drew’s unhealthy physical state, which affected his emotional state.
– When you’re unhealthy, your ability to handle stress is severely diminished. Plus, you’re more reactive, and you’re in survival mode.
[18:20] The Transition Back To ‘Fit’ After Gaining So Much Weight
– Drew made the transition back to being ‘fit’ cold turkey.
– He flipped the switch and went completely keto. Drew was excited, but he did not underestimate the power of withdrawal symptoms.
– Drew’s body would almost fight back against him with cravings to eat the processed food because he had trained it for so long to eat that.
– Thousands of people signed up to follow Drew on his journey, so that’s what motivated him to keep going.
[21:55] Physical Transformation Is Way More Emotional Than We Think
– The stresses of life don’t go away when you’re on a physical weight loss journey.
– You need new thought patterns so you can actually have success on the physical transformation side.
– If we can give people tools on the emotional side, then they will be able to handle physical transformations.
[26:00] The Importance of Becoming Comfortable In Uncomfortable Situations
Here are some tools to help strengthen the mental side of your transformation:
These things can be uncomfortable for lots of people, but training your brain to become comfortable in these uncomfortable situations can carry over into eating healthy food.
– We can become comfortable in these uncomfortable situations. That way, the physical journey will be so much easier. You’ll see why Drew Manning Keto Diet is part of his weight loss journey.
[29:05] The Reason That We Are More Than Our Bodies
– Many of us see our identity as our body image.
– During Fit2Fat2Fit, Drew was uncomfortable and didn’t feel like himself anymore. Sadly, he was going through an identity crisis.
– Think about your identity without your body – it’s a powerful tool to learn.
[34:50] Why Getting Healthier Will Cause You To Be Happier
– A healthier version of you is going to cause you to be happier.
– Also, a healthier version of you is going to make it easier for you to be more fulfilled.
– Instead of focusing on being skinnier and getting ripped, people should focus on being healthier.
– A critical piece of health is managing stress. These are some powerful stress management tools:
– Getting out in nature
– Being with family
– Being with loved ones
[45:45] Finding A Healthy Alternative To Ben & Jerry’s
– Sadly, Drew hasn’t found a quality replacement for Ben & Jerry’s yet.
– However, there are some good keto ice creams out in the world.
– Drew doesn’t want to eat ice cream when stressed out; it’s a bad habit to form.
– Instead, eat ice cream with intention and enjoy it. Don’t do it to escape any situation or feeling.
– Always have a good intention when eating something.
– Self-awareness plays a big role in being able to control emotional eating.
[56:20] How To Move Out Of Complacency During A Physical Transformation
Get The Complete Guide to Keto: https://amzn.to/3iBflHf
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#drewmanning #fit2fat2fit #weightloss
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
Five Things To Keep In Mind When Trying To Lose Weight
Trying diet after diet is not an effective means of losing weight, or at least being able to keep it off for any length of time. You try a new fad, lose a few pounds and then find yourself packing the pounds back on as soon as you return to your old ways.A Few Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Lose Weight
Have you been trying to lose weight? If you are not getting the results you were hoping for, perhaps you should review the methods you have been using so far.Valuable Advices To Lose Weight
Losing weight is possible if you are ready to make some significant changes to your lifestyle. You will get great results if you are motivated and apply the efficient strategies discussed in the following article.Dieting Mistakes Everyone Should Avoid
Losing weight is very difficult, and making mistakes during the process will only make it harder. While everyone is different, there are several tips that are universally useful.How To Lose Weight Safely And Effectively With This 3 Step Process
Millions of people worldwide are searching for effective ways to lose weight naturally. In the United States Of America alone, more than 65% of the population are overweight.If You Have Tried Every Diet Known To Mankind And Still Not Lost Weight – You Got To See This
Have you been fighting a losing battle with your weight. Have you tried one strategy after another that simply doesn’t work. Or have you seen a little success, only to slide back to your previous level within a short period. Here’s a secret that can help you finally win your battle.Six Tips To Lose Weight That Don’t Cost Any Money
Losing weight can be a very expensive process. The meal plans cost a fortune and the price of healthy organic foods is astronomical, so you’ve got to manage your weight with smarts and discipline.Involving Your Friends And Family In Your Weight Loss Plan
Even though friends and family usually look out for your best interest, many times they accidentally sabotage your efforts to lose weight. This is why it is very important for them to include them in your weight loss plan.Weight Loss Acceleration – The Fastest Way To Burn Fat
When it comes to getting fit in these modern times, many people have it all wrong. You could try to go the traditional route of eating right, exercising, and trying to move ahead with the arduous diet plans that many celebrities endorse on a regular basis, but you’ll find that they don’t work.How To Get The Best Benefits From Your Weight Loss Efforts
There are many reasons that people should do their best to maintain a healthy body weight. These reasons include illnesses like heart disease and diabetes.