Dr Jason Fung reveals a new paradigm for cancer. Discover why too much insulin is at the root cause of cancer, and the top ways to prevent cancer growth and replication.
Dr. Jason Fung | Diabetes, Obesity, Intermittent Fasting, & The Calories Debacle – KKP 24: https://youtu.be/a6k_owdmTIw
Dr Fung has cracked the cancer code. In this interview of The Keto Kamp Podcast with Ben Azadi, Dr Jason Fung answers the following questions…
what are the best ways to prevent cancer?
is there a cure for cancer?
why is cancer so difficult to treat?
what is the real cause of cancer?
// T I M E S T A M P S
[00:15] About The Cancer Code
– Cancer has always been a great mystery. We know what causes other diseases or infections. Cancer is the second cause of death in America, yet we don’t know what it is.
– The way we think about cancer has changed significantly throughout the years. There is an enormous shift in how we see the disease, affecting how we treat the disease.
– There is a recognition that cancer is actually an obesity-related disease. In 2003, there was convincing evidence about the correlation between cancer and obesity. In fact, it’s a massive part of cancer.
– Diet turns out to be 30-35% related to cancer causation.
– Breast cancer and colorectal cancer are the most prominent obesity-related cancers.
[16:15] Every Cancer Develops From Your Own Cells
– The number of mutations that are required to get cancer far outstrips the rate of mutation.
– Cancer is an evolutionary disease. You can take the tools of evolutionary biology and apply them to cancer instead.
– Cancer is not part of your body; it’s foreign. The immune system will attack cancer cells.
[25:00] A Seven-Day Water Fast Could Shrink Tumors
– A water fast will maximize autophagy. It will put your cells into maintenance mode. When you fast, your insulin will lower as well as your mTOR.
[29:00] The Correlation Between Glucose and Cancer
– Cancer runs on glucose much better than they run on fat.
– Some cancer cells can run on protein and fat.
– Glucose is the most readily available fuel, and it makes the cell run efficiently.
– If you starve the cell of glucose, then it can change.
– Before you develop cancer, nutrition can be enough to prevent it.
[38:35] How Bad Fats Could Increase Our Chances of Cancer
– Bad fats could possibly increase our chances of cancer. However, the data isn’t there yet.
– Cancer develops from inflammation and chronic damage.
[42:50] The Benefits of Metformin
– If you have type 2 diabetes, then metformin may be better for cancer prevention.
– Metformin will turn down excessive growth. If you are in growth mode all the time, it’s bad for longevity.
[45:30] Getting Too Much Autophagy
– Too much autophagy is bad and too little autophagy is bad. You want to be somewhere in the middle.
[47:40] How Fasting Can Improve Chemotherapy
– Chemotherapy will kill cancer cells. Fasting will turn down normal cell growth. Therefore, they will be less susceptible to chemotherapy.
– Cancer cells cannot turn themselves down as easily.
– Fasting is safe during chemotherapy. Plus, it is shown that you can handle the chemotherapy better when fasting.
● Check out The Fasting Method: https://thefastingmethod.com/
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjasonfung/
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/drjasonfung
○ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-fung-43939957/
● Pre-order The Cancer Code: https://amzn.to/3002vrS
● Find all of Dr. Jason’s books: https://amzn.to/3hVg6qK
// R E S O U R C E S
➡️The World’s Best Olive Oil | Get a $39 Bottle For a $1: http://www.ketokampoliveoil.com
☕Healthiest Coffee: http://www.ketokampcoffee.com Use “ketokamp” for 10% off
➡️Keto Kamp Apparel: http://www.ketokampgear.com
🎓Want to become a keto and fasting pro? Keto Kamp Academy: http://bit.ly/2MKEkWW
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#drfung #jasonfung #cancercode
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
5 Facts That Make Weight Loss For Women Unique
When it comes to weight loss for women, it’s important to remember that a woman’s weight loss plan will not be the same as a man. Here are 5 bizarre truths about healthy weight loss for women.Successful Weight Loss Now, What Are You Up Against?
In order for you to lose weight successfully, you need to know just what you are up against. There are billions of dollars spent each year on marketing, each dollar targeting you. Designed to make you eat their food and drink their drinks. Many marketers use the field of neuro-marketing to design their campaigns. Testing eye tracking in advertisements, using functional MRI to discover exactly what makes us buy what we do. Using every aspect of persuasion to influence you to do what they want you to do.Proponents of The Paleo Diet Have Always Been Winning the Debate
Backed by solid scientific facts, and statistical evidence, proponents and practitioners of the Paleo Diet have always been asking critics to rephrase the question “is the Paleo Diet healthy?” because it is a baseless question in the eyes & minds of the Paleo Diet Proponents and practitioners.How to Get Motivated to Lose Weight – And What You Should Do Differently
For most people, it’s not just one thing, but a combination of little things which help. So how to get motivated to lose weight? Read more.How to Lose Weight in Your Face – What You Need to Know
The facial weight perhaps an aftereffect of being overweight, delicate facial muscles, hereditary qualities or essentially getting more seasoned. Unfortunately, no one can tell you how to lose weight in your face alone, but there are plenty of things you can do to minimize or lessen facial fat, read more.Challenge – How to Become a Fitness Model
I made a video at one point to demonstrate my transformation from a fat nonathletic teenager to a personal trainer and fitness model. Today I love working out, and exercising serves as a form of great stress relief and positive energy release for me. There is nothing like it, and there is no better way to transform your body than through weight training.How to Lose Fat Fast – A Practical Approach
The best way to lose fat is to lose it fast. Losing weight quickly will ensure that you don’t regain what you have lost since you will be motivated to retain your reduced level of fat. But is it possible to lose substantial amount of fat within a short time? It is possible if, you can adopt specific methods to achieve this goal.3 Ways You’re Ruining Your Weight Loss Diet Plan
Healthy weight loss is all about having the right balance of healthy foods that your body needs. Here are 3 examples of how you might be sabotaging your weight loss diet plan.You Do Not Need to Diet!
You don’t need to diet. Use these simple suggestions to make lifestyle changes for natural weight loss and better mental and physical health.Easy Ways To Lose Weight Fast: Step by Step
Introduction – Today, there are numerous diet plans that promise and tell you how to lose weight fast. While there are some that work better than others resulting in fast weight loss, some are easier to go through with and others are less expensive than others. The road to losing weight is usually not easy and many people get to abandon any exercise regime or diet program that they were doing. Compared to the risk factors associated with obesity which include diabetes and cardiovascular problems, it is wise to stick through a weight loss working program in order to avoid the consequences.