Dr Will Cole reveals the amazing benefits of fasting. Learn how to renew your health and recharge your metabolism with intermittent fasting.
Upgraded Formulas Hair Mineral Analysis Kit & Supplements:
Visit https://www.upgradedformulas.com. Use the code BEN10 for 10% off your order.
In this Keto Kamp Podcast episode, Dr. Cole opens the show explaining the meaning behind intuitive fasting. If you’re not metabolically flexible, fasting will be anything but intuitive. When you are finally metabolically flexible, you will intuitively fast and eat. Dr. Cole explains why he’s such a massive fan of fasting for overall health and the ways fasting will help heal your gut. Later, Dr. Cole answers common questions regarding fasting, like if it will help you lose weight and why you can’t fast when you’re eating a poor diet. Tune in as we chat about our favorite supplements for fasting and how tea can be beneficial on your health journey.
[00:00] Intuitive Fasting To Renew Your Health And Recharge Your Metabolism
– Dr. Cole’s book is all about intuitive fasting. However, fasting will be anything but intuitive when you’re metabolically inflexible.
– Instead, the book is a conversation about showing up for yourself to become metabolically flexible.
– When you are finally metabolically flexible, you will intuitively fast and eat.
– You can mindfully use intermittent fasting to gain metabolic flexibility.
[05:25] Why Dr. Cole Is A Huge Fan Of Fasting For His Health
– Fasting is an amazing tool, and it’s completely free. Plus, fasting is something that it’s actually encoded in our DNA.
– Your body is made to do so much. It’s time to wake up the body’s ability to heal itself and wake up the body’s ability to calm inflammation.
[09:25] How Fasting Can Actually Heal Your Gut + Reset Your Digestive System
– Your microbiome is actually repairing through the night and recalibrating through the night.
– When you fast, it is calming down the inflammatory cascades that are going on.
[13:45] What Food Freedom Means To Dr. Cole
– Food peace is going longer without eating, not because it’s restrictive – but because you can do it, and you feel great doing it.
– Also, food peace means you can break the fast when you want to.
– Intuitive fasting can be scary; it can be triggering for people that are addicted to food.
[17:55] The Combination Of Keto And Fasting Is A Total Game-Changer
– Fasting should be a tool that can actually heal your relationship with food, heal your relationship with your body, and actually heal your body.
– If you look at a lot of the research on intermittent fasting and the ketogenic diet, you’re going to see similar pathways explored because they’re both supporting beta-Hydroxybutyrate.
– Keto is nutrient-dense and calorically rich foods that are very satiating and nourishing; it’s going to make your intermittent fasting window easier.
[24:00] Can You Teach Me How To Use Fasting To Lose Weight?
– Many people hear that fasting is connected with weight loss.
– However, it’s essential to realize that fasting is the body repairing things.
– If you want to fast to lose weight, you need to shift your mindset. Instead, you have to get healthy to lose weight, not the other way around.
– Fasting has a lot more benefits than weight loss – you should be more excited about those aspects of fasting.
[28:05] Dr. Cole Reveals His Favorite Supplements For Fasting
Earl Grey tea has been shown to support our autophagy pathways.
– The main supplement you’ll want when fasting is electrolytes. You’ll learn about Dr Will Cole inflammation tips and tricks. This is a must watch Dr Will Cole podcast.
[35:20] News Flash! You’re Not A Failure If You Cut Your Fast Early
[38:05] Stop Comparing Yourself To Other People On Your Health Journey
[43:55] The Truth About Autophagy: Are You Getting Too Much While Fasting?
Dr Will Cole Intuitive Fasting book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059323233X/benazadi-20
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | email@example.com
#drwillcole #inuititvefasting #ketokamp
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
Why Can’t I Lose Weight? The Master Hormone You Should Know About!
Despite their efforts, many people ask themselves why they can’t lose weight. Discover the master hormone that could be preventing you from losing weight.How To Enjoy Food And Still Lose Weight
I was having lunch in a fairly nice restaurant with a girlfriend the other day when I realized that I ate my food without even tasting it. You know, when you eat something without really even realizing you ate it. I ordered a beautiful spinach salad with goat cheese, toasted pecans and cranberries. I finished it in record time because apparently it was a race. As my mouth was full of food, I had the fork loaded with food, ready, and waiting an inch away form my face. Do you ever find yourself eating like this?Could It Really Be As Easy As Chewing Our Food To Lose Weight?
Do you remember your mom telling you to chew your food? I remember being told when I was about 12 that you should chew each bite of food something like 21 times before swallowing. I tried it but the food dissolved way before I reached 21 chews, like way before. Four to five bites in and the food had almost melted away. Now I tired this recently and it was a much more different experience. Here’s shy: As a child I was given a lot of soft foods, like white noodles, liquid type cheese, aka Cheese Whiz (sick, makes me feel ill thinking about eating that), packaged cookies and countless sugary breakfast cereals, you know the kinds that turn to mush less than a minute after you have poured milk over them.Effective Weight Loss Programs For Men
Losing weight might require a bit of effort but it isn’t nearly as difficult as being overweight. More and more men are interested in getting in shape these days and for a number of reasons. These go beyond physical appearance and looking good. Weight loss for men is primarily about the health benefits of shedding those extra pounds. In this article, the various dynamics surrounding weight loss for men will be explored further, with a particular focus on weight loss programs suitable for men.Post Single Incision Laparoscopic Appendectomy Surgery Precautions
Laparoscopic appendectomy is the most common abdominal operation carried out in case of an emergency. This laparoscopic method has proven to be more beneficial among fertile women and obese patients compared to the conventional method.Manufacturers’ Claims of the Raspberry Ketone in Weight Loss
If you are a fun of raspberries, then it would add to your joy to know that there is more to it than just the fruit. The raspberry ketone is a compound in red raspberries. This aromatic compound is often extracted and used in cosmetics and perfumes.Foods You Should Avoid to Stay Healthy
In order to stay healthy and keep your body in good condition there are certain foods you should avoid. There are three major foods you should stay away from find out more!Laser Liposuction – The Best Non-Invasive Method For Removing Fat From Stomach
When you compare the two methods, it becomes quite evident that using laser for removing fat from stomach is the better option in any scenario. On top of that, the fact that laser liposuction cost is quite affordable than the surgical option, it makes it even more preferable for potential candidates.9 Best Foods To Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy
In this post I summarise of the best foods you can add to your diet. These food not only help you lose weight but are very beneficial to your overall health as well!Emotional Eating – What Is It?
Does yo-yo dieting frustrate you? Perhaps you have tried dieting and even lost weight, only to gain it back again. You may feel that regardless of how hard you try, you just cannot stop eating things that you know are not healthy for you, sometimes even when you aren’t hungry. You may be an emotional eater, which means that typical diets won’t work for you. Read on to see if you can see yourself in the descriptions below.