Claus Pummer from Samina Sleep reveals why their mattress is the best in the world. We review SAMINA to discover if they are the best mattress for back pain, side sleepers and stomach sleepers.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
👉 PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee. Visit http://www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off.
In this episode, Claus Pummer reveals the inspiration behind his career in the sleep world. Not sure if you’re getting efficient sleep? Claus says that if you have brain fog, you’re cranky, unhappy, or indecisive, then you are not getting the best sleep! Your mattress could be toxic, and those toxins are bioaccumulating in your body.
CHECK OUT SAMINA SLEEP: http://saminasleep.com/KETOKAMP
// T I M E S T A M P S
[00:40] About Claus Pummer
[06:25] The Side Effects of Poor Sleep
– If you’re not sleeping well, that may be the reason that you are overweight.
– Brain fog in the morning is a result of poor sleep.
– If you’re cranky, most likely, your rest was not efficient.
– When you’re not happy in life, then perhaps you do not sleep well enough.
– If you’re indecisive, then that’s a sign of poor sleep.
– Not enough people talk about the proper way to sleep.
[09:20] The Problems With Your Mattress
– Mattresses are one of the worst things to buy for humans. A study found that people dreaded a mattress purchase over everything else (except buying a car).
– People understand that they need a mattress, but they don’t want to deal with the research to buy a mattress.
– Make sure you find out what is in your mattress. If you know what is in your mattress, then you will know if it’s good for you or bad for you.
[11:20] About Mattress Red Flags
– Metal springs are red flags.
– Unnatural materials are red flags.
– People will put fire retardants and petroleum in their mattresses.
– If there are things in the bed that don’t come from nature, then you don’t want it in your mattress.
– When you spend 1/3 of your day on your mattress, you better know what is in it!
[14:25] About SAMINA Sleep
– SAMINA sleep is a family business. This company was not started for a quick buck. It took over ten years to figure out the best sleep system.
– Hand-crafted in the Austrian Alps, SAMINA is the naturally healthy brand of luxury organic mattresses and products promoting optimal health through sleep.
– Dr. Günther W. Amann-Jennson, the company founder and current CEO, designed the organic mattresses and other SAMINA healthy sleep products to improve the quality of peoples’ lives.
[22:55] The Problem With Metals
– Metals in the mattress and bedframes are not ideal for sleep.
– Metal will attract electrical fields and metal fields. The exposure comes from powerlines around your house.
– Also, radio frequencies are invisible from transmitting data. Metal will attract the radio frequencies. Bluetooth devices and wireless devices create radio frequencies.
– Walking barefoot is highly recommended to ground yourself naturally to the earth. That way, you can recharge your body.
– In a SAMINA bed, there is a grounding pad. Sleeping with the SAMINA system is equivalent to walking on the beach barefoot.
[31:10] Noticing Results With SAMINA
[39:20] How Long A SAMINA Bed Will Last
Resources from this episode:
● Check out SAMINA: http://saminasleep.com/KETOKAMP
● Call SAMINA: (626) 768-0311
● Email: Info@SAMINAsleep.com
● Follow Claus Pummer
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaminaSleep
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/samina_sleep/
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/samina_sleep?lang=en
// R E S O U R C E S
➡️The World’s Best Olive Oil | Get a $39 Bottle For a $1: http://www.ketokampoliveoil.com
☕Healthiest Coffee: http://www.ketokampcoffee.com Use “ketokamp” for 10% off
➡️Keto Kamp Apparel: http://www.ketokampgear.com
🎓Want to become a keto and fasting pro? Keto Kamp Academy: http://bit.ly/2MKEkWW
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#samina #mattress #bed
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
Can You Lose Weight With Fiber Supplements?
Since ages past, it has been said that fiber helps in weight loss, and this has been further established by modern science through intensive research. While the best source of fiber is from food, there are non-dietary supplements available in the form of powders and pills.Cambogia – Pros, Cons And Alternatives
Having heard much about how Garcina Cambogia works on body fat, you are no doubt eager to see how you can benefit from getting started on it. While this sounds like the good news that you’ve been waiting for all along, it is good to remember that “too much of anything is bad”.Garcina Cambogia – Weight Loss Help Or Hype?
The world is literally going crazy behind new weight loss fads, with people choosing fast weight loss options rather than healthy ones. This being the case, when Garcina Cambogia began to be heard of, the hype behind this fruit grew to unheard-of heights!Diet Motivation Secret: Prepare Food in Advance
If you’re putting in serious effort dieting but not losing weight it’s almost impossible to stay motivated. This article describes how our calorie intense society creates an environment where it is literally ten times harder to lose weight than gain it. Traditional diet thinking is becoming increasingly ineffective because of the extreme availability of so many high calorie foods. That, plus misconceptions precipitated by the diet industry keep most of us believing we can lose weight even if we include processed high-calorie foods in our daily diet. This article shows how that is incorrect, and promotes the idea of cooking all your own food to stay motivated and become thin.Your Lifestyle Is Important
After countless hours of research and study myself and many other coaches believe we are conducting a role in society to help and drive people to a better place. With the implementation of goal setting assessing and progressing our clients on a monthly basis to ensure they progress at a steady rate.Eat Yourself Lean: 3 Super Fat Burning Foods
This is the second of an 8 article series about fat burning hormones in the body. In this article you’ll learn what foods to eat to turn up one very important fat burning hormone.Don’t Get Stuck In The Barbed Wire of Weight Loss
You have been eating in a healthier fashion and exercising a couple of times per week, however for some reason the number on the scale is not decreasing like you thought it would, especially after all this effort. Naturally this can become very frustrating and cause a person to question the validity of making all these changes. In other words, this individual may start questioning “Why should I eat healthier and exercise if it’s not helping me lose weight?”. This is specifically where the barbed wire of weight loss comes into play.Change Your Diet – Change Your Mindset!
Why do we sabotage our efforts even before the diet even begins? Let’s explore why most diets fail and how we can make dieting a positive force in your life so that you can make changes for the better.Why Do I Keep Losing Weight?
For today’s busy woman looking for tips to lose weight, there are a number of small changes in eating habits that can easily help on the way to that ideal body shape and tone. It’s important while following a weight loss programme to ensure that your body is still getting the right balance of foods it needs to keep it healthy and happy. Sometimes getting this balance right can be difficult to achieve, especially if quick results are desired.Effective Weight Loss Plan
Getting fit and healthy is not new to all of us. Information on how to achieve health and wellness are all over the Internet which is big plus to our needs. However, people are still having difficulties with regards to health especially their battle against weight gain.