Discover how to follow a keto/carnivore diet with Maria Emmerich; she is the author of several cookbooks and three nutritional guidebooks, including the bestseller “Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet.”
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
👉 PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee. Visit http://www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off.
VIDEO: Megan Ramos OMAD Diet fasting Tips: https://youtu.be/c8wQqMaf8zg
Maria Emmerich dives into her story and why she started living a ketogenic lifestyle. Plus, Maria reveals the inspiration behind her viral keto cookbooks, which, by the way, Halle Berry follows her work! Maria speaks about how the carnivore diet has helped her husband with his Lyme disease. Tune in as we talk about oxidative priority, and Maria reveals her favorite protein sources.
You’ll learn the oxidative priority by Maria Emmerich, is the carnivore diet and is meat bad for you, and the keto recipes.
// T I M E S T A M P S
[08:10] About Maria Emmerich
– At 16, Maria was not feeling well. She went to the doctor and found out she had PCOS. Maria left the appointment with a few bottles of prescription drugs.
– As soon as Maria cut the grains and sugar, her depression went away in days.
[12:30] How Maria Got Into Cookbooks
– Maria was told she couldn’t have children with PCOS. So, they adopted instead.
– During the adoption process, Maria’s husband lost his job. Unfortunately, they lost their house, cars, and the adoption process needed to start over.
– Maria’s friend suggested that she put her recipes in a book and help raise money for the adoption. The book sales went wild!
– Now, Maria writes so people can see low-carb as a lifestyle.
[16:50] Cookbooks Going Viral and Talking To Halle Berry
– Halle and Maria connected together on social media because Halle is a fan of her work.
– Now, Maria writes for Halle’s website.
– Also, watch out for more from Maria and Halle – it’s coming soon!
– Another one of Maria’s cookbooks was on a baking show.
– Plus, Al Roker was making her recipe on The Today Show.
[19:00] Getting Into The Carnivore Diet
– We evolve as we get older, and our diets get different. Now, Maria does not eat 100% carnivore.
– Maria’s husband was diagnosed with Lyme disease. He tried carnivore and felt so much better.
– Animal protein is where the nutrients are. Maria will add garlic and onions for flavor, not nutrients.
[26:35] About Oxidative Priority
– Your body prioritizes different fuels. In order, Maria lists how our body will prioritize what we consume.
– The Top Six:
– 1. Alcohol
– 2. Exogenous ketones
– 3. Carbohydrates
– 4. Protein
– 5. Fat
– 6. Body fat
– Cut the alcohol, stop wasting money on exogenous ketones, and ditch the carbohydrates. Then, you can focus on eating protein so you can build muscle.
– If your goal is to burn body fat, then eat less fat.
– If you’re an athlete, eat more fat to get more energy.
– If you are working on mental wellbeing, eat more fat.
[35:10] Maria’s Favorite Sources of Protein
– Filet mignon
Resources from this episode:
● Check out Maria’s Website: https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/
● Learn more at https://keto-adapted.com/
● Follow Maria Emmerich
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mariaemmerich/
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaEmmerich
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ketoadapted
○ YouTube: https://bit.ly/3pqHYb1
● Get Maria’s books: https://amzn.to/38GGQdt
● Check out Ancestral Supplements: https://amzn.to/3nfGdM7
● Find Maria’s Keto and Carnivore Macro Calculator: https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/calculator/
// R E S O U R C E S
➡️The World’s Best Olive Oil | Get a $39 Bottle For a $1: http://www.ketokampoliveoil.com
☕Healthiest Coffee: http://www.ketokampcoffee.com Use “ketokamp” for 10% off
🎓 Join the Keto Kamp Membership for only $5!: http://www.startketokap.com
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | email@example.com
#carnivore #carnivorediet #mariaemmerich
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
7 Foods That Will Get the Scale Moving
Conventional wisdom says weighing yourself regularly can be a very helpful weight loss strategy. This is likely true for most dieters, but if you truly want to promote an overall healthy lifestyle, you will need to move beyond the scale and focus on what you eat. Check out these seven foods that can get the scale moving. Not only are they delicious and healthy, if you eat them regularly they will help you lose weight.Is Starving Helpful for Weight Loss?
Obesity throughout the world has more than doubled since 1980. The reason behind obesity is imbalance between calories consumed and calories expended which results in accumulation of fat in the body.6 Steps to Help Lose Weight Quickly and Naturally
Being overweight will not only have a negative impact on your appearance, but also increase the risk of health complaints and well being. Extra weight can lead to conditions like fatty liver disease, kidney disease, heart disease, or stroke.Fruits That Burn Belly Fat
Fruits have been said to be a great addition to any diet, but are also known to cause weight gain due to high amounts of sugar. Which is true? Are there fruits that burn belly fat? This article explains everything you need to know.How Do Carbohydrates Affect Weight Loss?
Depending on who you talk to and which program worked for certain people, some diets require low carbs while others claim that cutting carbs is not good for you. Let’s look at how carbohydrates affect your weight loss and health.Top 4 Exercises to Lose Belly Fat Fast
What are some of the healthy ways to lose belly fat? Is belly fat reduction through exercises cost effective? If you are one of those who want to get rid of belly fat, there are various ways on how you can achieve a flatter tummy and that can be done weight loss workouts and eating the right food.Top Seven Food Alternatives to Fix Your Craving
Health buffs who have managed to have a controlled diet slide back down to their previous state of health because they miss the things they eat. They crave for it and do not realize that they are back to their old habits. What people do not realize is that there are many alternatives to great food so we have compiled the top seven food alternatives that can do wonders for your health.Why Some People Eat Fast Food And Not Gain Weight
Some people can eat lots of fast food and not gain weight, be on medications, or suffer that horrible indigestion. But, you can’t. Why? It’s not complex, they really are hurting themselves.What Are Training Corsets? And Can They Really Benefit Your Weight Loss Journey?
Training corsets are all over the media lately, but what exactly can they help you with? Find out here.5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Coconut Oil and How Coconut Oil Can Save Your Life, Literally
Çoconut oil can save your life, literally. Recent studies and nutritional investigation continue to highlight the importance that coconut oil can serve in terms of sustained weight less and improved maintained energy levels in all users.