This is the closest thing to keto crostini that I’ve ever made! The original bread recipe was created by Maria Emmerich (@mariaemmerich on Instagram).
You can use the crostini for dips, sauces, you name it!
Keto Pesto Dip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfBCdS2zMws&list=PLBUwXxvVw3maHcVbsrCxiIwyLpF8VPkdB&index=8&t=0s
Keto Crostini Recipe:
Makes 4 Baguettes –
9 tbsp or ¾ cup whole psyllium husk ground (Yerba Prima) OR 5 tbsp powder psyllium husk OR 45-50g: https://amzn.to/3fQoE1l
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp baking powder
1 ¼ cup almond flour, not pressed (weight 4.5 oz)
1 cup hot, boiling water
3 egg whites or 9 tbsp liquid egg whites
1 tsp salt
Optional: ½ tsp active yeast
Directions: This recipe is best to make in a stand mixer, but you can also use a regular hand mixer!
1. In your mixer, add your dry ingredients psyllium, almond flour, baking powder, salt, and yeast (optional).
2. Now, add your wet ingredients and your hot water and mix until combined and dough has formed (about 3-5 minutes)
3. Scrape the side of the mixer with a spatula, forming your dough into a ball
4. Take out your bread dough and allow it to rest on a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet for 5 minutes
5. Separate your dough into 4 equal parts, leaving about 2 inches in between each log.
6. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes until it’s golden brown and crispy. It should still be soft in the middle.
7. Let it cool for 10 minutes. Using a sharp knife or bread knife, cut them into slices.
8. Lay sliced bread onto the parchment and put into the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes until crispy.
9. Shut off oven and let the bread cool in there for 10 minutes. Take them out and enjoy!
Nutrition per baguette log (for 4 rolls): 258 Calories, 17.2g Fat, 10.2g Protein, 4g Net Carbs
Find ingredients for crostini here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/low.carb.love?listId=250P58CPFRROQ
My Amazon Favs: https://www.amazon.com/shop/low.carb.love
¡Esto es lo más parecido al keto crostini que he hecho! La receta original de pan fue creada por Maria Emmerich (@mariaemmerich en Instagram).
Puedes usar el crostini para salsas, salsas, ¡lo que sea!
Receta Keto Crostini:
Hace 4 baguettes –
9 cucharadas o ¾ de taza de cáscara de psyllium entera molida (Yerba Prima) O 5 cucharadas de cáscara de psyllium en polvo O 45-50g: https://amzn.to/3fQoE1l
2 cucharaditas de vinagre de manzana
2 cucharaditas de polvo de hornear
1 ¼ taza de harina de almendras, sin prensar (peso 4.5 oz)
1 taza de agua hirviendo caliente
3 claras de huevo o 9 cucharadas de claras de huevo líquidas
1 cucharadita de sal
Opcional: ½ cucharadita de levadura activa
Instrucciones: ¡Esta receta es mejor hacerla en una batidora de pie, pero también puede usar una batidora de mano normal!
1. En su batidora, agregue sus ingredientes secos psyllium, harina de almendras, levadura, sal y levadura (opcional).
2. Ahora, agregue los ingredientes húmedos y el agua caliente y mezcle hasta que se combinen y se forme la masa (aproximadamente 3-5 minutos)
3. Raspe el lado de la batidora con una espátula, formando su masa en una bola
4. Saca la masa de pan y déjala reposar sobre un trozo de papel pergamino sobre una bandeja para hornear durante 5 minutos.
5. Separe su masa en 4 partes iguales, dejando aproximadamente 2 pulgadas entre cada tronco.
6. Hornee a 350 durante 45-55 minutos hasta que esté dorado y crujiente. Todavía debe ser suave en el medio.
7. Dejar enfriar por 10 minutos. Con un cuchillo afilado o un cuchillo de pan, córtelos en rodajas.
8. Coloque el pan rebanado sobre el pergamino y póngalo en el horno durante 10-15 minutos adicionales hasta que quede crujiente.
9. Apague el horno y deje que el pan se enfríe allí durante 10 minutos. ¡Sácalos y disfruta!
Nutrición por registro de baguette (para 4 rollos): 258 calorías, 17.2 g de grasa, 10.2 g de proteína, 4 g de carbohidratos netos
Encuentre ingredientes para crostini aquí: https://www.amazon.com/shop/low.carb.love?listId=250P58CPFRROQ
An Adrenaline Boost to Lose Weight
One of the main issues when faced trying to lose weight is that there are so many things that must be taken care of on a daily basis. Weight loss can often come in third, fourth, or maybe even fifth place on your priorities list. With something that far down on a list of importance, it’s easy to overlook the little things that need to be taken care of in order for you to be successful losing weight.Weight Loss – Three Tips to Help You Combat Mindless Eating
Feeling a little like you can’t turn off your snacking habit? Do you often wonder if you will ever be able to lose weight when half the time you hardly even realize you’re eating? If so, you aren’t alone. Many people often feel this way and as a result of it, put on pounds of body weight. Unless you can get control over your mindless eating, it gets very hard to see the success you want. Becoming more self-aware is the first step. Here are three tips to help you put mindless munching behind you…How to Do a Plank: 7 Plank Exercise
Plank exercise is a safe, challenging, and effective method of core conditioning. Variations of planks are used across many fitness disciplines, including Boot Camp Regimens, Yoga, Pilates, Barre, CrossFit, and many more. The benefits of plank exercise are numerous. They not only strengthen the abs but also entire core and many other muscle groups in the upper and lower body.Getting Rid of Stomach Fat
There are many people who are worried about the accumulated fats on certain regions of the body. The fat tends to give their body a plump look. People tend to strive hard to ensure that they are able to get rid of this fat. Usually, it is the stomach and buttocks that fall prey to this accumulation of fats. You will come across many people who will inquire if there is any way via which they can lose their stomach fat quickly. A common answer to this question is use the right diet lose stomach fat and enjoy your desired body shape. However, if you solely depend on your diet for the purpose of losing stomach fat, you are in for a long wait.Top Questions About Alkaline Water Answered
Want to know about alkaline water? Read on to find some quick answers.7 Fun Facts and Smart Tips About How To Lose Fat And Keep It Off
What are some smart tips on how to lose fat? It can really be such a bummer when you’re yo-yoing on your weight loss. Fifty percent of women who has lost weight reported to have gained back the pounds they shed in 6 months. However, there’s hope because experts have garnered some smart and proven tips about losing fat and keeping it off.Simple Tips to Lose Body Fat
Losing weight is not at all a daunting task. You just need to make a few changes in your lifestyle to achieve the desired weight loss goals. Though there are endless ways, helping you lose weight, but most of them will keep you hungry and unsatisfied. So, you need a very strong willpower to stick to your plan and be successful in your mission.Weight Loss Supplements – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Taking supplements to assist with weight loss can be very helpful. Be mindful of the harmful effects that some supplements can have on your body. All weight loss isn’t good weight loss.Exercise Or Diet, Which Is Better For Weight Loss?
In short, if you are comparing exercise v/s diet, you really need to understand what works where and how you need to consider both the things to achieve the desired weight loss goals. If exercise helps you shed off extra pounds with a good pace, a nutritional diet plan helps you stay in shape and maintain the weight. This way both diet and exercise work in its own way. A list of the advantages of physical workout and the diet plans will help understand their working.Stop Screwing With Your Body
The amount you diet has a direct effect on how much body fat you will gain in your life. If, for example, you’ve lost 10% of your body weight through Herbalife, your body now burns 250-400 calories less than before. This means that for the rest of your life you will have to eat 250-400 calories less than somebody of the same weight. So as soon as you stop your shakes, your body is primed to pile weight back on.