Replenishing electrolytes and minerals on the keto diet is important for better results. Barton Scott explains symptoms on the ketogenic diet when you don’t, such as a headache, the keto flu, and others. When you use the best keto supplements, magnesium, potassium and others, it will help you achieve better results when you are in ketosis, and practicing intermittent fasting.
Today, I am blessed to have here with me, Founder of Upgraded Formulas and a Chemical Engineer, Barton Scott.
In this episode, Barton Scott opens the show explaining the inspiration behind his company, Upgraded Formulas. Unfortunately, typical supplements and our food isn’t enough to get all of our minerals. Barton came up with a better way: highly-effective dietary supplements that are absorbed better by the body than any other products. Plus, Barton created a hair test that is ideal for determining your heavy metal toxicity and mineral deficiencies. Tune in as we talk about the importance of testing, which minerals will be helpful with keto, and Barton speaks about his 11-day water fast.
💊 Check out his products here: https://bit.ly/3oQV7JU For a discount: (use code: ketokamp)
🎧 Listen to the full interview with Barton Scott on The Keto Kamp Podcast. Here are the podcast links:
Can you get All Of YOur Minerals From Food?
– Unfortunately, our food isn’t enough to get all of our minerals.
– We all have some level of gut disfunction. So, we shouldn’t be surprised that our guts are not efficient systems.
– The environment is not perfect either in terms of efficiency.
– As life goes on, we have less and less nutrition in our food. Topsoil is depleted; therefore, there are fewer nutrients in our foods.
Keto, Fasting, And Your Mineral Levels
– When people are fasting poorly, their mineral levels are going to be low.
– People are trying so hard to be healthy, but they just aren’t seeing results.
– When your electrolytes on keto get low, this can cause the keto flu. It is important to understand how to replenish electrolytes on keto.
– The perfect diet and fasting will not get you well; instead, it’s just part of the equation.
– When you are eating a high-carb diet, you retain a lot of water weight. On keto, you will release a lot of excess water weight.
– If you don’t have a plan in place, you might get brain fog, short-term memory loss, and other issues.
Upgraded Formulas That Will Help On Your Keto Journey
– Magnesium on keto and potassium on keto, are two supplements that will help on your keto journey. Take magnesium whenever you feel anxious or stressed. Most people will take two capsules before bed.
[36:15] About Barton’s 11-Day Water Fast
– Barton took his Upgraded Magnesium and Upgraded Potassium during the fast.
– He felt amazing and got loads of work done during the fast.
– If you do a 7-day fast once a year, it will cut your risk of cancer by ninety-five percent.
– During the fast, Barton would sip black coffee as needed but tried not to drink too much.
– Anytime we are stressed, we burn through minerals faster; so too much coffee may do harm.
– Barton salts water daily for his fast too.
Resources from this episode:
● 💊 Check out Upgraded Formulas which includes keto electrolytes and high quality minerals for keto: https://bit.ly/3oQV7JU (use code: ketokamp)
● Follow Barton Scott
○ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/1bartonscott/
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upgradedformulas/
○ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/upgradedformulas
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#ketominerals #ketosupplements #ketoelectrolytes
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
3 Reasons Your Thyroid Is Stopping You From Losing Weight
Yes, your thyroid could be stopping you lose weight. If you’re a serial dieter and not been able to lose weight then you might want to read this article.5 Simple Tips to Long Term Weight Loss
Today we are discussing 5 simple tips to keep you fit and healthy for a lifetime! Too often we’re about to lose the weight, today we’re talking about how to keep it off.The Bucket O’Lard List
All the things I want to do when I have finally shifted the weight are listed below. Explanations as to how a fat person feels about being excluded.Fight Harmful Effects of Weight Loss on Your Skin
Weight loss is an admirable achievement that ought to be celebrated but some people may have to contend with loose & flabby skin as a result of losing a large amount of weight. It may feel as if you’ve won in one area and lost in another!This is not the case.How to Lose Weight Naturally In a Short Time
When first contemplating how to lose weight naturally, it can seem like a pretty daunting task. Sure, it is a challenging process, but as long as you are determined and motivated, you will achieve your goal. You must have a good understanding of your body so that you can determine the best weight loss program to follow.Miraculous Tips to Lose Weight in 30 Days
Welcome! Nowadays, so many people suffer from obesity and weight gain during both younger and older ages. Today, we will tackle this issue related to fatness and obesity and all details concerned with its causes and dangerous effects for both men and women.8 Stress Relieving Things To Do To Stop Overeating
Is stress causing you to head straight for the fridge? Do you find that every time you get stressed out you start overeating? If you want to be happy and healthy you must get your stress under control. You can stop overeating and feel relaxed by just doing a few simple things to relieve stress. Let’s face it, life is just too short to spend half of it stressed out. Here are 8 ways to learn how to relax or take out your frustrations that are causing you stress. If you are ready to stop overeating because of stress and start feeling better than the time to start is now.The World’s Biggest Human Fridge Magnet
You know the kind of person that goes to the refrigerator every ten minutes or so? Just to see if this time they will actually find that hidden gem, that tasty morsel they have been craving? Oh, and if miraculously it is there, they never wonder how they could have missed it the last 300 times they looked?Eating Out of Boredom? 8 Ways to Keep Busy to Stop Overeating
If you are feeling so bored that you feel you might actually die of boredom, it’s time to find some fun and interesting things to do. It’s so easy to fall into a rut in life and before you know it everyday seems to be the same as the day before. You find yourself so bored with life that you just don’t know where to start to bring the excitement back. If you just can’t figure out what to do to end boredom, here are 8 ideas to help you stop being bored. If you want to stop overeating out of boredom check out these ideas.10 Crazy Distractions to Help You Stop Overeating
Do you find yourself so bored that you head straight to the fridge? By finding distractions and learning how to have fun you won’t be tempted to turn to food. When you start having fun you’ll find it easier to stop overeating. Check out these crazy ideas and give them a try. So, if you find yourself so bored that you just want to sit on the couch all day, it’s time to start having fun again. You can stop overeating easily if you are too busy doing fun things to stop and eat. Before you know it you will completely forget about eating and start having fun. Let’s get started.