Dr. Erin Connealy reveals the most common causes of cancer, how keto and fasting can help to prevent cancer, how to test for cancer in the body & more. 🔔 SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/2QE7z1B
*Dr. Connealy firmly believes that there is no 1 cause of cancer. It is the overwhelming presence of toxins, unresolved emotional trauma, EMFs, etc., that breakdown the body’s ability to fight cancer and eventually leads to the growth of a tumor and a cancer diagnosis.*
// T I M E S T A M P S
[00:30] About Dr. Connealy
[10:00] The Truth About Cancer
– Dr. Connealy has asked every patient about the first thing they have done since being diagnosed with cancer. 100% of patients said they changed their eating habits.
– Sugar and food are addictions.
[17:05] How Long A Cancer Diagnosis Will Take
– Cancer starts with just one erroneous cell. The cell will begin to replicate itself.
– When the cancer cell becomes a tumor, that cell is ten years old. That means you had nine years of opportunity to check to see if you have cancer.
– With the technology that we have today, we know with a high accuracy rate if people have cancer.
[22:55] The Survival Rate For Chemotherapy
– The survival rate for chemotherapy is two percent. This statistic is for the people that don’t change any sort of lifestyle.
[24:30] Testing To Determine Cancer Risk
– Dr. Connealy doesn’t assume that 25-year-olds are healthy. There are too many 25-year-olds with cancer.
– Check your chemistry panel. 50% of the population has a condition called fatty liver. There’s a 50% chance that the liver is elevated. Dr. Connealy is not concerned about cholesterol; it’s the least of our problems.
– Make sure to get a thyroid blood test. If you have low thyroid, then you are at a higher risk for cancer.
– A hemoglobin A1c is a reflection of your sugar over 90 days.
– You want your DHEA levels optimal.
– hCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin. This hormone can be a useful marker for women.
– Don’t use one indicator. Look at the big picture.
[33:45] Why You Are Vitamin D Deficient
– There is so much going on environmentally that we are not absorbing vitamin D.
– Even people who play beach volleyball in California are vitamin D deficient.
– There are two supplements that everyone should take: vitamin D and oils.
[41:30] About The Relationship Between Cancer and Sugar
– Cancer cells eat sugar. A PET scan is proof that cancer cells eat sugar. Some cancers eat more sugar, while other cancers eat less.
– Sugar is a massive problem; it is our enemy. The key to health is not to eat sugar. When you eat sugar, you are feeding potential cancer cells.
– Cancer cells have many markers.
– Most patients already know about this relationship between cancer and sugar. However, they usually just copy the traditions that they grew up with. People need to learn to be mindful of their actions.
[46:30] The Benefits of a Keto Lifestyle With Fasting
– Getting off sugar is the most significant benefit of a keto lifestyle.
– After fasting, many patients will see improvements in their tumors.
– Calorie restriction is the only way to slow down aging. Everything you breathe, eat, and drink will go through your body. Then, your body will rest and regenerate. Any kind of fasting is a good idea.
[56:45] Emotional Conflict and EMFs
– Emotional trauma is the number one thing that will cause disease.
– Scientists are forewarning all of our governments about the dangers of EMFs. Every cell in our body can receive and transmit energy.
● Dr. Connealy’s Website: https://www.connealymd.com/
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConnealyMD/
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/connealymd/
○ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwWXwsxn8KGL0UPmJc13IuQ
● Purchase the Cancer Revolution: https://amzn.to/3mE30l0
● Get Be Perfectly Healthy: https://bit.ly/33FyVJr
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | email@example.com
#cancer #fcancer #cancerprevention
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
Speed Up Your Metabolism – You Will Lose Weight
Have you ever gone along your merry way thinking you were doing everything you thought you should do, and doing it correctly? Then you wake up in a flash of inspiration when you realize what an idiot you have been. No? Well, I am embarrassed to admit it, but I have…How Effective Weight Loss Can Offer A Person A Healthier Way Of Life
Losing weight can be a challenge for many males and ladies, particularly as they age. Effective weight loss is typically an indicator of increased physical exercise, and a reduce consumption of calories.Top 5 Proven Steps to Burn MORE Stubborn Belly Fat
Most of the people around the world are suffering from excess weight and fat. Today I’m going to share how way everyone really get rid of this untold suffering.10 Ways Tame Your Sweet Tooth
Consciously or not, the average American consumes 28 teaspoons of added sugars a day – that’s more than 90 pounds of sugar per year. The American Heart Association recommends women limit their added sugar to just 100 calories per day (6 teaspoons) and men to 150 calories a day (9 teaspoons). So, the bottom line is that most of us eat way too much. Read on to learn why this can be a problem and what you can do about it.The Number 1 Weight Loss Tool That I Give ALL My Clients
If you have worked with me one-on-one or even in one of my group programs you are probably going to chuckle when you hear me say this. Not just because I have already told you that this is your most powerful tool for weight management, but because of the excessive number of times we have revisited it. That which I’m referring to asHow to Lose Belly Fat Fast: Quick Tips
One of the most obvious signs that you have weight issues can be seen right in the middle, the belly. When you start adding a little more weight without your knowing, it is your belly that would be the first to inform you as soon as you face the mirror and take good look at yourself.One Meal at a Time, One Workout at a Time
The problem is, often people approach the weight loss process as if it is a runner’s sprint when in actuality it is much more similar to a marathon. When you think of losing weight with this mindset, you realize the fact that you are not supposed to give 100% effort for the first week or month and then go back to unhealthy habits.3 Tips For Weight Loss For Women
There are some serious differences between the way men and women lose weight but it doesn’t mean that just because you’re a woman you can’t reach your desired weight and body shape. Here are 3 tips for weight loss for women that will help you to focus on your personal weight loss goals.What Is Making Us Fatter And Ill, And What Can You Do To Claim Back Your Health?
The conventional way of dealing with overweight, obesity and diabetes is proving not to be effective. Surely there is more to the obesity, overweight and type 2 diabetes stories than eating junk food and not exercising enough? But, what is it that we are not doing or talking about so that we can get to the bottom of the problem? It is clear that our health is not getting any better. All of us who are reading this report are affected by these conditions, either directly or indirectly. However, there are a few tips we can start focusing on to regain our health.Great Tips For Losing Fat On Your Belly
It is not easy to lose weight. However, there are efficient ways you can employ.