You can tag pictures to me or see more recipes at my social medias via these links ;
Or you can email pictures to me at ” firstname.lastname@example.org “
Ground raw sunflower seeds have so much of potential and they are cheap, healthy and lower in net carbs.
I have already shown you how to make the best keto bread with it as they are so light, soft, fluffy and crispy when toasted. See links here for keto buns or bread with ground sunflower seeds;
1. Keto Sunflower Seed Bread = https://youtu.be/azM2TFxauVA
2. Keto Sunflower Yeast Bread = https://youtu.be/8Ci3cyDhpek
3. Keto Sunflower Seed Buns = https://youtu.be/niu8eGWPcX0
4. Keto Sunflower Seed Buns (Vegan) = https://youtu.be/23OMPnDNpMg
I have also shown you how to use it to make keto cakes such as Lemon Blueberry Cake, Banana Cake and Lemon Cupcakes which turned out so soft and moist.
Ground raw sunflower seeds also makes incredibly crispy cookies like the Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies published here about a month ago. Last week, I have shown you how to make amazingly crispy and delicious seeded cookies. Now, I am showing you how to make these crispy vegan seeded crackers. As usual, they are super easy to make without any equipment required.
These vegan crackers are so versatile as you can dip into milk or coffee, top with your favorite spread or make them into sandwiches.
The recipe can be viewed and printed at this link ;
[ Total Servings = 28 ]
Per Serving ;
Total Carb = 1.2 g
Dietary Fiber = 0.4 g
Net Carb = 0.8 g
Calories = 51
Total Fat = 4.8 g
Protein = 1.4 g
FOR BEST RESULTS, WEIGH THE INGREDIENTS !
Ground Raw Sunflower Seeds = 150 g / 1 1/4 cup (You can also use the same amount of almond flour or ground walnuts, pecans or hazelnuts. Refer to the video on how to grind the sunflower seeds)
Salt = 2 g / 1/2 tsp
Coconut Oil = 52 ml / 4 tbsp (Note: You can also use olive oil or melted butter for non-vegan option)
Egg = 1 flax egg ( Mix together 7 g / 1 tbsp flax meal + 45 ml / 3 tbsp water and set aside to thicken for at least 15 mins. You can also use 1 large whole egg for non-vegan option)
Lightly toasted seeds ;
Black sesame seeds = 36 g / 1/4 cup
White sesame seeds = 36 g / 1/4 cup
Pumpkin seeds = 64 g / 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven at 325F or 170C.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground sunflower seeds and salt together until combined.
3. Add the flax egg, oil and mix until a dough is formed.
4. Add all the toasted seeds and mix until well combined. Shape into a ball.
5. Roll the dough between two parchment papers until as thin as possible. Fold the 4 edges of the dough to create a square or rectangular shape. Roll and flatten the edges.
6. Trim the slightly uneven edges and reuse the dough.
7. Use a long knife to cut the dough into rectangular shapes. Pizza cutter doesn’t work well as it’s difficult to cut through the pumpkin seeds. If you cut the dough into rectangular shapes of 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches each, you can get 28 pieces. If you cut into squares of 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches, you can get 40 pieces. You can easily double the recipe for more servings.
8. Transfer the cut dough onto a baking tray.
9. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until browned. Be careful not to brown the crackers too much as they can burn easily due to the thinness. If some of the crackers are not crispy enough especially those at the center of the baking tray, you can just pop them into the oven and bake a little longer.
10. Cool completely. The crackers will crisp up once cooled.
11. Store the crackers in an airtight container for a few weeks at room temperature. They can also be refrigerated and frozen. They taste great straight out of the fridge and freezer.
Title of first track = Kitty Jazz
Title of second track : Cuban Island
Music credit to : Ultimate Tracks
YouTube link ;
8 Fiber Rich Foods for a Flat Beach Belly!
We know fiber-rich foods are important because our doctors encourage us to eat them, but what foods are high in fiber? We’ve compiled a list of 8 fiber-rich foods that you’ll love!Deep And Intelligent Tips Of Weight Loss
When we talk about weight loss, the most important thing we should care about is the way we eat. If we have healthy eating habits, we will have the shape we want and the fitness we deserve…I’ve Tried Everything – Why Can’t I Get Six Pack Abs?
You can get a six pack! Your effort is there, but your strategy may be wrong! If you have the right strategy that works, fat loss will become super simple! Here’s the simple way of getting six pack abs!Learn the 2 Main Weight Loss Surgery Techniques
If you are thinking about getting weight loss surgery, you should get an idea of the 2 techniques that are typically used. Know that they are often combined in one operation for the best results.Your Guide to Eating Out for Low Carb Diet
In this article you’ll read about how to eat out for low carb diet. As you will see that going out doesn’t mean that you are enforced to lose your diet.Are You Skinny Fat?
A Skinny Fat person is something of an oxymoron, but there is a lot of truth to that phrase. Now I have never been obese or mistaken for overweight, but if I took my shirt off, I would not be concerned.Discover How to Get a Flat Stomach Here
If you are reading this post, you are hurting. I don’t mean physical, I mean emotionally. In my experience as a weight loss coach, people searching for the answer to “how to get a flat stomach” are unhappy. They are usually sick of looking in the mirror, sick of feeling unattractive or just tired of that feeling of being judged.The Fastest Way To Lose Weight Without Exercise Revealed
My doctor recently encouraged me to try this relatively new method, and he promised me that if I could make a solid commitment to trying this, that without doubt, I would find this to be the fastest way to lose weight, at least in the first few weeks, and that my weight loss would be steady and sustainable after that. I accepted his challenge, did some research, bought a few cheap books, and I am now testimony to his recommendation.What Causes Weight Gain After Bariatric Surgery?
According to the bariatric experts, the obese patients lose an average of 80 percent of their excess weight following bariatric operations. Yet some patients notice that they have actually regained 15 percent of the lost weight 18-24 months after the surgery. Imagine the sense of despair, frustration, disappointment, and hopelessness after the weight loss surgery failure. Why do people regain weight (relapse) after weight loss surgery? Bariatric experts have identified some reasons why some people who undergo weight loss surgery relapse to their former weight.How To Get Into Shape If You Are Skinny Fat!
There are many people who want to lose weight around the world, but many of them also have different specific goals. Some are extremely obese and need to lose weight in general to get into the healthy weight range so that their chances of health risks are lowered. There are others who just want to lose a pound or two. Then there are others who are in between, otherwise known as the skinny fat people.