You can tag pictures to me or see more recipes at my social medias via these links ;
Or you can email pictures to me at ” firstname.lastname@example.org “
Ground raw sunflower seeds have so much of potential and they are cheap, healthy and lower in net carbs.
I have already shown you how to make the best keto bread with it as they are so light, soft, fluffy and crispy when toasted. See links here for keto buns or bread with ground sunflower seeds;
1. Keto Sunflower Seed Bread = https://youtu.be/azM2TFxauVA
2. Keto Sunflower Yeast Bread = https://youtu.be/8Ci3cyDhpek
3. Keto Sunflower Seed Buns = https://youtu.be/niu8eGWPcX0
4. Keto Sunflower Seed Buns (Vegan) = https://youtu.be/23OMPnDNpMg
I have also shown you how to use it to make keto cakes such as Lemon Blueberry Cake, Banana Cake and Lemon Cupcakes which turned out so soft and moist)
Ground raw sunflower seeds also makes incredibly crispy cookies like the Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies published here about a month ago. Now, I am showing you how to make these amazingly crispy and delicious seeded cookies with eggless and dairy free options. As usual, they are super easy to make without any equipment required.
Next week, I will show you how to use this same base to make into Keto Crackers which you can enjoy with your favorite spread. I especially love it with cream cheese so stay tuned.
The recipe can be viewed and printed at this link ;
[ Total Servings = 20 ]
Per Serving ;
Total Carb = 1.9 g
Dietary Fiber = 0.6 g
Net Carb = 1.3 g
Calories = 85
Total Fat = 8.1 g
Protein = 2.3 g
Ground Raw Sunflower Seeds = 150 g / 1 1/4 cup (You can also use the same amount of almond flour or ground walnuts, pecans or hazelnuts. Refer to the video on how to grind the sunflower seeds)
Baking Powder = 4 g / 1 tsp (If using double acting, reduce amount by half)
Salt = 2 g / 1/2 tsp
Unsalted Butter (softened) = 85 g / 3/8 cup (For dairy free option, you can use coconut or olive oil)
Egg (room temperature) = 1 large (For eggless option, you can use 1 flax egg = 7 g / 1 tbsp flax meal + 45 ml / 3 tbsp water. Mix together in a bowl and set aside to thicken)
Erythritol = 40 g / 3 tbsp (This is only mildly sweet so you can adjust accordingly. You can also use any other keto friendly sweetener.)
Vanilla Extract = 1 tsp (optional)
Lightly toasted seeds ;
Black sesame seeds = 36 g / 1/4 cup
White sesame seeds = 36 g / 1/4 cup
Pumpkin seeds = 64 g / 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
2. In a bowl, whisk the butter and sweetener until pale in color.
3. Add the egg, vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and mix with a spatula until a soft dough is formed.
5. Add all the toasted seeds and mix until well combined.
6. Use a 4 cm cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7. Lightly flatten the dough as they will not spread very much.
8. Bake for about 20 to 25 mins or until very browned. The key to make the cookies crispy is to bake them until dark brown in color. The oven may look smoky but don’t worry, they are not burnt. Let the cookies cool for about 5 minutes on the tray after baking then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. The cookies will crisp up once cooled. If you find the cookies are not crispy enough, just pop back into the oven and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until crispy.
9. Store the cookies in an airtight container for a few weeks at room temperature. They can also be refrigerated and frozen. They taste great straight out of the fridge and freezer.
10. You can also freeze the dough for later use. Just shape them into balls, chill in the fridge and once hardened, place into bags and freeze. When you want to bake them, let them defrost for a bit on the kitchen counter then bake accordingly.
Title of music : Cuban Island
Music credit to : Ultimate Tracks
YouTube link ;
Listening to that still small voice and doing what it says can make a big difference in not only what you eat but also the power you feel you have over your eating habits. People are all different and even though it does not seem fair, we have to make the adjustment it takes to be where we want to be in terms of weight.How To Lose Pounds Without Losing Your Mind
Losing weight the conventional way – getting exercise and staying away from your favorite high calorie desserts – can seem anything but painless. Fortunately, if you go about it the right way, the effort needed doesn’t have to be superhuman. A few simple changes to your lifestyle can bring big results for your weight loss plan.A Guide to Carbohydrates and Weight Loss
Carbohydrates are nutrients that your body breaks down to create sugar. Like other nutrients, carbohydrates also provide vitamins and minerals. But what does this have to do with losing weight?Tips For Reaching Your Weight Loss Goals – At Long Last!
Losing weight is not always easy, to be certain. At the same time, however, losing weight does not need to be as difficult as some people make it out to be!What To Do If You Are Struggling With Weight Loss
Many moons ago when man first appeared on the planet, life as we know it today was VERY different. We had to hunt for our meat, brave the elements, and had to grow our own vegetables. There was certainly no grocery store down the block.Safe Weight Loss Products – Tips to Choose
There are so many products out there that aid in weight loss. However, you shouldn’t buy just anything that promises to help you shed off those extra pounds. Some of these things contain chemicals or toxins that leave you at risk for more serious health problems.Prasouda Diet: A Lifestyle Change
The word diet has a lot of negative associations such as limiting, reducing, forgoing. My wife introduced me to something called the Prasouda and she refers to it as a lifestyle change. By replacing diet with Lifestyle, we have been able to stick to this plan and lose weight.Three Top Tips to Lose Weight
If you could ask a group of people what some of their main goals are, many people would respond that they want to lose weight. By losing weight you will not only be improving your overall health, but you will also be improving your body image which in turn will help you to have more confidence in yourself and your abilities. Losing weight may not always be easy, but if you are prepared to make the changes necessary then it is most definitely doable.Top Tips to Help You to Improve Your Body Image
Did you know that approximately 91% of American women are unhappy with their bodies? Your body image refers to the way that you perceive your body and the way that you assume others perceive your body too.10 Secrets for Weight Loss Success
These are my 10 secrets to successful weight loss. Follow these tips and you will be successful with your weight loss goals.