This is an extension from my video on Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake which was published here about 7 months ago. This video has become popular and many people have made this cake and tagged me on Instagram which I will normally repost at my Instagram and Facebook accounts.
It was really fun making them into muffins which look so cute and I chose to add uji matcha green tea powder to give you more variations. These muffins are soft, moist, delicious and goes perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea.
The recipe can be viewed and printed at this link;
[ Total Servings = 16 using regular muffin tins ]
Per Serving ;
Coconut Flour Version
Total Carb = 4.8 g
Dietary Fiber = 2.2 g
Net Carb = 2.6 g
Calories = 195
Total Fat = 18.5 g
Protein = 4.3 g
Almond Flour Version
Total Carb = 5.6 g
Dietary Fiber = 2.4 g
Net Carb = 3.2 g
Calories = 271
Total Fat = 26.1 g
Protein = 7.2 g
Coconut Flour = 60 g / 1/2 cup (OR 240 g / 2 cups Almond Flour)
Unsalted Butter (softened) = 160 g / 2/3 cup
Eggs (room temperature) = 4 large
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder = 30 t / 4 tbsp
Baking Powder = 8 g / 2 tsp
Whipping Cream = 160 ml / 11 tbsp
NOTE: The recipe in the video uses coconut flour.
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
Cream Cheese (room temperature) = 230 g / 1 cup
Lakanto powdered sweetener = 30 g / 4 tbsp (OR any keto friendly powdered sweetener)
Egg yolks = 2 to 3 (I ended up using 3 egg yolks for better moisture and color)
Coconut flour = 10 g / 1 tbsp (OR 20 g / 2 tbsp Almond Flour)
Uji Matcha Green Tea Powder = 4 g / 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 320F or 160C.
2. In a bowl, add the softened butter and erythritol. Whisk until creamy and pale in color.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk to combine.
4. Sieve the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into the butter and egg mixture.
Mix until well combine.
5. Add the whipping cream and mix until smooth and thick.
6. Spoon the batter into greased regular muffin tins or large firm paper cups. This recipe makes 16 muffins using regular muffin tins or 10 muffins using large firm paper cups. Set aside.
CREAM CHEESE FILLINGS
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and sieved powdered sweetener. Mix to combine.
2. Add the egg yolks and mix to combine.
3. Lastly, add the sieved coconut flour and mix until well combined.
4. Divide the fillings into 2 equal portions.
5. Add the uji matcha green tea powder into one of the portions and mix until well combined.
6. Place the fillings into piping bags, cut off the tip and pipe into the middle of the batter. In the video, I made 3 versions i.e. cream cheese, matcha green tea and a combo of both fillings. But you can of course, do according to your preference.
7. Bake at the middle rack for about 15 to 20 mins or until cooked.
8. These muffins can be kept at room temperature for 1 or 2 days if you have a cool climate. Otherwise its better to refrigerate earlier. They can be refrigerated up to 1 week and frozen for months.
Raspberry Ketone: What You Need To Know About The Popular Weight Loss Supplement
There is a huge demand for weight loss supplements in the health and fitness market these days, and with that, a wide range of these supplements have proliferated. There are ones that have become very popular, and one of them is raspberry ketone. It may be easy to be convinced of its ability to help you lose weight or dismiss its popularity as mere hype. Either way, there are some things you need to know about it.African Mango For Weight Loss
Using African Mango for weight loss is quickly becoming the latest trend in fast and easy weight loss. The extract taken from the seeds of the African fruit are used in supplements that are being recognized for their ability to lower body fat, reduce body weight and improve cholesterol levels. Leptin, a hormone which reduces hunger, is also more efficient with the use of quality these type of diet pills, helping to control hunger and reduce cravings.Body Fat: The Silent Killer
All types of fat loss supplements are available as prescription and over-the-counter. For anyone whose BMI is obese or beyond, it is important to have a physician’s supervision to monitor your success and your health condition.Weight Loss: Not All Calories Are Created Equally:
Not all calories were created equally, and anyone who suggests they are is quite frankly an idiot! Anyone who says that 200 calories of vegetables is the same as a 200 calorie donut is probably very over weight!Top 9 Weight Loss Foods
Not all foods make people gain weight. There are some that could actually contribute to weight loss when they are consumed in moderation. The following are the top 9 weight loss foods that are currently making waves within the weight loss industry.Fitting Into The Old College Jeans
If you are thinking of sending away all of those college skinny jeans because you think you have outgrown them, then this article is to remind you that you can have your younger self again. The reason why you’re sending those stylishly skinny college jeans is perhaps because you feel that your body cannot possibly go back to being comfortable in the jeans that remind you of the days long past. The good news is that you can still fit yourself into those jeans, walk casually, confidently, like it, and complimented on that!3 Easy Steps to Losing 50 Pounds in 3 Month
Losing weight fast and healthy, it is something of the most preferred for everyone who wants to lose weight. When a person is overweight or obese is called, of course it will be very dangerous. Obesity is not only ruining one’s appearance, both women and men, but this obesity can bring many other health problems.How To Drop 100 Pounds And Enjoy Spring Break
If you’ve decided to lose 100 pounds over the coming months, I assume you’re working really hard at it, abstaining from delicious treats and sweating it out at the gym. However, losing weight is not only about dieting and exercising but adopting a healthy lifestyle as well. It also involves setting realistic goals and staying motivated. Only then, 100 pounds wouldn’t seem a very big number.Effective Weight Loss Solution That Works
Thousands of adults around the world struggle with weight issues. Many of them are overweight or obese, which over time can lead to serious health complications including heart disease and type 2 diabetes.Silly Things People Do: Tapeworm Weight Loss Diet
Along with the thousands of weight loss products on the market which grows in number every year, there are also lots of radical diets used by people who want to get fast and easy results. One of the most extreme and disgusting things that people are trying now is tapeworm diet weight loss. A tapeworm is a parasite that lives in the human digestive tract and absorbs nutrients through the foods that the host eats.