You can tag pictures to me or see more recipes at my social medias via these links ;
This Keto Chocolate Tart has a silky and dreamy chocolate ganache with a buttery, flaky and crispy crust – so decadent ! You can wow your guests with this delicious dessert and they would not even know that it is keto. This almond crust is one of my keto pie crust recipe (see video https://youtu.be/sgmNe3mVMVo ) and it is the crispiest. But you can actually use any of the other crust recipes from the video except that the texture may be different due to different flours.
Since the chocolate ganache is the star here, it would be best to use a good quality dark chocolate which is sugar free. As I have some leftovers of 99% Lindt Dark Chocolate, I decided to use these. Nowadays, there are more sugar free dark chocolate available online so it is quite convenient.
The recipe can be viewed and printed at this link ;
[ Total Servings = 12 ]
Per Serving ;
Total Carb = 8.6 g
Dietary Fiber = 4 g
Net Carb = 4.6 g
Calories = 333
Total Fat = 29.9 g
Protein = 6.8 g
FOR THE CRUST
Almond Flour = 240 g / 2 cups (You can also use other crust options from this pie crust video- https://youtu.be/sgmNe3mVMVo. However, this almond crust recipe is the crispiest. )
Unsalted Cold Butter (Cubed) = 80 g / 1/3 cup
Egg = 1 large
Salt = 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
2. In a bowl, add the almond flour and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Add the cold cubed butter and use your fingers to mash it into smaller pieces. Then switch to flatten the pieces of dough between your hands. The thin sheets of butter created will melt as the crust bakes and it produces steam which pushes the flour around them and that is how we get the flaky layers. Once the dough looks crumbly, it’s done.
4. Add the egg and mix until a dough is formed. Shape the dough into a ball.
5. Grease a non-stick 9 inch or 23 cm pan with a removable bottom.
6. Place the dough on the pan and spread evenly.
7. Freeze the dough for 15 mins.
8. After 15 mins, prick some holes on the dough. Then line with a parchment paper and weigh it down with any suitable weights. Blind bake for 15 mins. Then remove the paper and weights and bake for another 15 mins. Meanwhile, make the chocolate ganache.
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GANACHE.
Unsweetened dark chocolate = 228 g / 8 oz
Whipping or heavy cream = 240 ml / 1 cup
Powdered Sweetener = 100 g (Note: I used self ground Erythritol but you can use any keto friendly powdered sweetener)
Egg = 1 large
Salt = 1 tsp (optional)
Pea or Almond Milk = 60 ml / 1/4 cup
Unsalted Butter (softened) = 14 g / 1 tbsp
1. Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces so that it is easier to melt. Add into a bowl together with the sweetener and salt (if using). Mix to combine.
2. You can also melt the sweetener and salt together with the cream.
3. In a saucepan, add the whipping or heavy cream. Bring to a boil. Then pour over the chocolate mixture. Let it stand for 1 minute before stirring.
4. Stir to melt the chocolate mixture until smooth.
5. You can also melt the chocolate mixture slowly in a bain-marie or microwave.
6. Add the softened butter and whisk to combine.
7. Add the egg and whisk to combine.
8. Lastly, add the milk and whisk until smooth and creamy.
9. Pour onto the crust and bake at 300F or 150C for 20 minutes until the chocolate is set.
10. Cool completely before removing the pan.
11. You can decorate with some raspberries or strawberries and dust with powdered sweetener. Or sprinkle with flaky sea salt but these are all optional. You can also serve the chocolate tart with Crème Fraiche.
12. For a firmer texture, you can chill the chocolate tart before serving.
13. This chocolate tart can be refrigerated up to a week or frozen for months.
First track of music : Cuban Island
Second track of music : Kitty Jazz
Music credit to : Ultimate Tracks
YouTube link ;
How Would You Like To Learn How To Hang On Until The End?
There is a difference between marathon runners who stick to the race until the end and those who fall by the wayside. How would you like to learn how to stick it out? Keep the following tips in mind to boost your persistence, determination, and endurance.How To Never Give Up On Yourself
It is too easy to start a diet or resolve to lose weight. It really is. Anyone can do it. Anyone can say to themselves, ‘I am going to lose these unwanted pounds.’How To Lose Belly Fat Naturally Starting Today
If you want lose belly fat naturally it is fairly straightforward. Eat less and burn more calories. But is it really that easy? If it was, why would there be a multi-billion dollar industry trying to help people lose weight?15 Crucial Steps to Losing Weight After Christmas
Worried about putting on the pounds after Christmas festivities? Don’t be, here are 15 steps you can take that will ensure you will keep the weight off while helping you succeed in completing your New Year’s resolution to lose weight in January and continue on into the spring and summer where you’ll be in tip-top shape.Lose Cellulite on Thighs Guaranteed in 6 Easy Steps
It is truly an undeniable fact that more than 93% of all the women in the world have cellulite on their thighs and, I guess they need to know how to lose cellulite on thighs, as soon as possible. There are lots of so called solutions for thigh cellulite, however a lot of them fail, because they solely focus on the effects, not the causes of cellulite. However this article recommends a natural remedy for thigh cellulite, one that could be cheaper, very effective, and may have permanent results because of it attacking the causes of cellulite.Study: Weight Loss Groups More Beneficial Than Going Solo
The United States is facing an obesity epidemic. Approximately one-third of the country is diagnosed as overweight or obese and this is causing tremendous health risks and proving to be a drain on the nation’s healthcare system. Although there are a lot of promotions to physical activity, nutritious meals and even government programs, fat remains ubiquitous in the developed world.Weight Loss Can Be Easily Done
Weight loss doesn’t have to be hard. By following a simple plan and making some simple lifestyle changes, you can lose weight and keep the weight off.Overweight and Obesity – Is It Just Gluttony?
Are you overweight, obese or morbidly obese? Can we not stop eating or is it just gluttony? Statistics show Mexico has the highest rate of obesity.Find the Good Fats in These Foods
When you’re trying to get and stay fit, you may think all fat is your enemy. The truth is there are some types of fat that your body needs in moderate doses. These ‘good’ fats can actually help you lose weight and keep it off, and some foods are high in the fats you want and low in the fats you don’t.Green Coffee Bean Extract Benefits
Green coffee beans can stop absorption of fat and increase the activation of fat metabolism in the liver. At present these beans are undoubtedly the best way for reducing weight and fighting obesity. It is the finest answer to weight gain. It will burn both fat and sugar and additionally slow the process where sugar is released into the bloodstream.