If you have tried my Keto Butter Cake (see link here – https://youtu.be/bheUQOtnomM ), you’ll know how soft and moist it is. This is an extension of the butter cake recipe as requested by some of you. So if you love chocolate, this buttery chocolate flavor is for you.
This basic keto chocolate butter cake is so easy to make and it is soft, moist and delicious. You can always take it to the next level by adding chocolate ganache or buttercream. In the video, I used almond flour but I have also provided the option for coconut flour. The chocolate butter cake is so good with a cup of coffee or tea.
This recipe can be viewed and printed at this link;
[ Total Servings = 15 ]
Per serving ;
Total Carb = 4.7 g
Dietary Fiber = 2.3 g
Net Carb = 2.4 g
Calories = 247
Total Fat = 24.1 g
Protein = 5 g
[ Total Servings = 15 ]
Per serving ;
Total Carb = 2.3 g
Dietary Fiber = 1.2 g
Net Carb = 1.1 g
Calories = 171
Total Fat = 17.9 g
Protein = 2.3 g
Almond Flour = 300 g / 2 1/2 cups [ OR Coconut Flour = 90 g / 3/4 cup. Note that in the video, I used almond flour. The coconut flour version will be slightly smaller in portion so it may cook a little faster ]
Baking Powder = 10 g / 2 1/2 tsp
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder = 40 g / 1/3 cup
Salt = 1/2 tsp
Salted Butter (Softened) = 300 g / 1 1/3 cup
Allulose = 120 g / 0.6 cup (This amount is mildly sweet so you can adjust accordingly. You can also use other keto friendly sweetener)
Eggs = 4 large
Vanilla Extract = 2 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
2. In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sweetener at medium to high speed until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides intermittently.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk to combine.
5. Add the vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
6. Add the dry ingredients gradually and whisk to combine. Then use a spatula to mix thoroughly. The batter should be smooth and thick.
7. Scoop the batter into an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2″ loaf pan greased and lined with parchment paper. You can also use a 9 x 5″ loaf pan which will actually cook faster as the batter will be lower in height. Spread evenly.
8. Bake for 50 to 60 mins or until cooked. Cover with foil midway to prevent over browning.
9. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
10. After baking, you may find that the cake appears oily from the butter but it is normal and that is what makes the cake moist. Just use a paper towel to absorb any excess oil from the bottom of the cake. Once you chill the cake, the oil is not so noticeable and it remains moist.
11. The cake can be kept at room temperature for a few days if you have a cool and dry climate otherwise, it is better to refrigerate earlier. The cake can be eaten chilled and it actually taste good.
12. The cake can be refrigerated up to a week and frozen for months.
3 Tips for Improving Your Health and Fitness
There is a wide array of reasons for working toward your real strength and physical condition and bear in mind that there is a line of attack for it. If you are in too much of a hurry here, the results will be detrimental. If that describes you, then maybe adopt a different perspective on what you’re doing.Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Losing Weight
Without an ounce of a doubt, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives your body essential nutrients, jump starts your brain, gives your metabolism what it needs to get working for the day and keeps you slim.How Can You Get Rid of Cellulite – 3 Cellulite Myths Revealed!
Recently, there have been many speculations of what causes cellulite and what doesn’t cause cellulite. Unfortunately, people fall into these myths, and they don’t realize its direct disadvantages. Lucky for you, the truth about popular cellulite myths are now exposed so you can be guided accordingly.What Are Some Weight Loss Methods Using Natural Products?
It can be really confusing about whom to follow when it comes to weight loss with so many sources of advice available today. Following the tips in this article is a great, simple way to get started losing weight and living healthier.Need Motivation to Lose Weight? Try These
Many are sick and tired of losing weight and ask for sources of motivation to lose weight. There are many ways to get motivated to lose weight but without complete determination, you will still fail. That is why you are given the six ways of being motivated fully for excellent weight loss.Belly Fat Destroyer – Less Gym, More Food, Better Results
Do you want to learn how to eat more, workout less, and still get the best physical shape of your life? If you adhere to some basic principles I guarantee you will see fast results…Can Green Coffee Bean Help With Weight Loss?
Thinking about trying green coffee bean extract for weight loss? Here’s a few things you should consider. Case studies, reviews, and more.6 Natural Solutions for Permanent Weight Loss
A New Year’s resolution to lose weight often fall victim to cakes, pies, late night snacks and other foods laden with empty calories. If you can relate, there is a solution for you to try winter, spring, summer, and fall. The following six principles of permanent weight loss have been incorporated into the 14 day detox programs. These natural solutions will help you experience permanent weight loss and your next resolution will be to maintain a new healthy lifestyle.Why Weight Loss Surgery Imbibes Hope In Morbidly Obese Patients?
Severe obesity is a chronic condition that becomes harder to treat as one grows older. The concept of gastric bypass surgery is to control obesity.Simple Tricks To Learn How To Lose Fat
Generally fat loss is not complicated. What makes losing fat complicated is all of the different information, methods and techniques thrown out by people who know nothing about the topic.