You can tag pictures to me or see more recipes at my social medias via these links ;
Or you can email pictures to me at ” firstname.lastname@example.org “
This is a classic combination and it is so decadent. The fudgy brownie layer is adapted from my fudgy brownie recipe (see link to video – https://youtu.be/meAWYm5EiWk ). If you wish, you can also use the cakey brownie recipe in the same video. I have another flourless fudgy brownie recipe so you could also use this recipe for the brownie layer – see link to video https://youtu.be/yhc1mS__IMk )
The cheesecake layer is so easy to make. I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese which turned out so well. I love the color combination and the marbled effect makes it so much prettier. You can definitely impress your family and friends with this delicious Keto Cheesecake Brownie and they would not be able to tell the difference.
The recipe can be viewed and printed at this link;
[ Total Servings = 25 x 1 1/2 inch squares ]
Per Serving ;
Total Carb = 4.3 g
Dietary Fiber = 2.2 g
Net Carb = 2.1 g
Calories = 165
Total Fat = 15.9 g
Protein = 4.3 g
NOTE : AS ALWAYS, FOR BEST RESULTS, WEIGH THE INGREDIENTS
FUDGY BROWNIE LAYER
Unsweetened chocolate = 175 g / 1 cup (Note: I used Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate but you can use any suitable chocolate)
Unsalted Butter (room temperature) = 113 g / 1/2 cup
Erythritol = 120 g / 1/2 cup (OR any keto friendly sweetener)
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (sieved) = 30 g / 1/4 cup
Coconut flour = 30 g / 1/4 cup (OR 120 g / 1 cup Almond flour or Ground Sunflower Seeds)
Eggs = 3 large
Salt = 1/2 tsp
Almond Nibs = 50 g / 0.6 cup (This is optional. You can also use any other nuts, chocolate chips or just leave it plain)
1. Preheat the oven at 350F or 180C.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over the stove at low heat. You can also use the microwave to melt at intervals. Once the chocolate is almost melted, turn off the heat and just stir until it is melted. Remove pan from the stove. Do not overheat the mixture as it can cause the chocolate to split resulting in the fat seeping out from the cocoa butter.
3. Add the sweetener and whisk until combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk to combine until the texture is smooth and thick.
5. Add the salt, sieved cocoa powder and whisk until combined.
6. Add the coconut flour and fold with a spatula until well combined.
7. Reserve 120 g / 1 cup of the batter and set aside.
8. Add the almond nibs (if using) and mix to combine.
9. Scoop batter into a greased 9×9″ (23 cm) pan lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly and chill in the fridge while preparing the cheesecake.
Cream Cheese (softened) = 450 g / 16 oz
Erythritol = 100 g / 1/2 cup (OR any keto friendly sweetener)
Eggs = 2 large
Vanilla Extract = 2 tsp
1. Beat the cream cheese with a handheld mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 to 5 mins at medium speed).
2. Add the sweetener, vanilla extract and beat until combined.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time and beat until combined.
4. Pour over the brownie batter.
5. Mix 1 tbsp of hot water with the reserved brownie batter and stir until smooth. This is to thin out the batter so that it’s easier to swirl to create the marble effect. In the video, I added 2 tbsp of hot water which was actually too much so the batter was a little too runny. I think 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp is sufficient.
6. Use a wooden skewer to swirl around to create a marble effect.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes. The center may feel a little spongy but it is fine as it will firm up when cooled. Overbaking will make the cake drier.
8. Cool completely then remove from the pan and cut into 25 x 1 1/2 inch squares. If you prefer, you can cut them into bigger squares.
9. The cake can be refrigerated up to a week and frozen for months.
What Is The Fat Loss Factor Program?
The Fat Loss Factor is a weight loss program created by Dr. Charles M. Allen that comprises a comprehensive diet and workout regime along with stress management, goal-setting and other supportive activities.The Best Diets To Remain Fit
Having a healthy body is one of the hardest things to do. This is especially when you do not have a good dieting plan that can help you in achieving your goals. If you do not eat right, you may find that you are becoming fat and huge with time till you become totally unhealthy.Atkins Low Carb Diet: Phase 2 Guidelines for Ongoing Weight Loss
Nothing is a better incentive to continue on a successful diet plan than weight loss. You’ll find after your induction phase on the Atkins low carb diet you are so revved up by your success you are more than ready to move on to Phase 2.How to Achieve Your Weight Loss Goal
People of all ages and all sizes need to read this article. It will pinpoint to you what it is specifically that you personally need to do to lose weight, no matter what your age income or lifestyle. I have spent 28 years trying to lose weight, and at long last found the healthiest most fool proof way to do it!How Late Is TOO Late – Are You Becoming Sick and Fat As You Sleep?
Does it matter when we eat or what we eat? Unfortunately, for those of us who love food, the answer is yes! Food that is consumed at night is not processed as efficiently as it is during the day. And that can mean weight gain!Is Dieting the Answer to Your Weight Loss?
For many people, dieting doesn’t seem to work, even with exercise. There is a new idea on weight loss–reprogramming your mind.Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss: A Beginners Guide To Wellness
Quite a number of people can attest to the benefit of pursuing an intermittent fasting program. On the other a significant number of people are left wondering if this isn’t starvation. And why would sane people deprive themselves of a bellyful. After all, aren’t there enough starving people out there? Why should volunteer to be on the list.Four Bad Choices Often Made for Weight Loss and Health
Having since a young age dealt with weight issues, I have always had a keen interest in diet. In the last few years trying to overcome various health problems I have spent a great deal of time researching weight loss and health.The 4 Best Ways to Lose Weight!
Have you ever struggled to lose weight? Discover 4 of the best ways to lose weight the right way, without dieting and suffering.How To Lose – Short And Long Term Methods
Losing weight has never been easy and those who have gone through the process can attest that it is very hard to do this. It is very easy to gain excess weight. However, on the other hand it is very hard to lose it.