Dr Sylvia Tara reveals how to lose weight for good. You’ll discover how to lose weight fast with or without exercise, how to activate fat burning hormones in your body, and the role of intermittent fasting for weight loss.
Pure Life Science: https://purelifescience.com/ (Use code Ben4 for the bottles and Ben3 for the liquids).
5 easy ways to lose weight: https://youtu.be/QGFEzcn8eQQ
[02:25] What Is Fat?
– Fat is a complex endocrine organ that has multiple functions:
– Storing calories.
– Producing leptin
– Creating adiponectin – which has a lot of impact on where our fat is stored.
[03:25] What You Need to Know About Leptin
– Our fat produces this hormone called leptin. It’s the biggest producer of leptin in the body, and fat releases it into the bloodstream.
– Leptin will also communicate with your muscles. It tells your muscles that it’s okay to expend energy because you have enough nutrition.
– When we start to lose fat and begin to lose weight, say 10% or more, we reduce the amount of leptin we have.
[07:15] The Role of Adiponectin
– Adiponectin is more or less telling fat where to go.
– When we have dietary fat, adiponectin will guide the fat in our bloodstream to the right parts of our body.
– So there’s different kinds of fat, there’s white fat. It’s right under the skin, it’s in your thighs, buttocks, arms, and it’s actually the safest places to deposit fat. If you’re going to have some fat, those are the places to put it.
– There’s brown fat – it burns calories instead of storing calories.
– Plus, there is beige fat – it that can turn brown when we exercise.
– Overall, adiponectin will help guide the fat you eat and put it into the right place.
[09:20] How Exercise Can Help Adiponectin
– It’s around 20 hours of jogging a week to get adequate levels of adiponectin. That is when your body will start to shift around where your fat is.
– High-intensity interval training will also help raise your levels of adiponectin.
[11:10] How To Get More Brown Fat
– Brown fat is actually used to create heat.
– We have brown fat around our heart; we have it around the clavicle areas and our spines. Having brown fat around those important areas is critical. These areas need to be heated even when we don’t have exposure to cold.
– Beige fat, which was discovered last decade, is the fat that can turn brown through exercise.
– The more you exercise, the more you can increase your levels of brown fat.
– Exposure to cold will also increase your brown fat.
[13:45] Women Produce 33% More Ghrelin Than Men After Exercise
– Women are designed just to have more fat.
– When women exercise, they have a different reaction than men. Women’s bodies produce ghrelin after exercise, and it’s a hormone that’s released from your stomach.
– Women produce 33% more ghrelin than men after exercise.
[17:30] How Women Can Lose Body Fat
[22:05] The Role Of How To Use Intermittent Fasting For Fat Loss
– Our growth hormone peaks at night. So, fasting during the nighttime will benefit your body because eating mitigates growth hormone levels.
– You want growth hormones because it’s a great way to burn fat.
[26:30] Strategies To Keep Insulin At Bay
– Fiber will bring down insulin.
– Eating higher protein diets, lower carbs, and obviously not a ton of sugar will also help keep insulin at bay.
– Fasting enables you to manage insulin, and it helps with insulin sensitivity.
[31:35] The Role of Genetics In Fat Storage
– To manage your fat, you have to work harder if you’re at a genetic disadvantage.
– Some people tend to have a much higher appetite because they have a certain variant of the FTO gene.
[35:30] How Environmental Factors Affect Fat
[43:45] Testing Your Fat
[48:20] Correlation Between Stress & Fat
– Stress is linked to abdominal fat.
● Check out Dr. Sylvia Tara Website: http://sciencetoliveby.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sylviataraphd/
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sylviataraphd
Get The Secret Life of Fat: https://amzn.to/3kxXccw
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | email@example.com
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
3 Weight Loss Tips To Drop Weight Fast
These 3 weight loss tips are designed to help you lose weight fast but safely. As always, check with your doctor when you are losing weight to check key indicators like blood pressure and sugar levels.Lose Weight by Eating – The Only Permanent Solution
Let me explain why you can’t seem to lose fat and keep it off. It is quite simple really but you need to quit starving yourself. Discover why Americans are the fattest nation on earth and how to quickly reverse this trend so that you can enjoy a healthy and vital life forever.Low Carb Weight Loss Programs – What You Need To Know
A basic weight loss premise is that you have to reduce your calorie intake, below the level of calories you burn in order to lose weight. This is true, unless you embark on a low carbohydrate diet.Best Diet To Lose Weight? Start Eating ‘Real’ Food
The problem for many people today who are looking for the best diet to lose weight is that they have been told several myths about nutrition and dieting. The issue with most diet plans to lose weight is that they do not deliver all of the nutritional goodness that your body needs.I Am So Glad That I Have Always Had A Weight Problem
Many people are only now becoming aware that they need to be more careful with what they eat. Particularly as they reach middle age and start to find that they have what is commonly referred to as “middle age spread.” But there are now also other health issues besides weight management appearing, such as Type 2 Diabetes, Digestive disorders, Alzheimer’s Disease and Arthritis which research is finding is caused by our bad diet. In this article I look at why someone with a weight issue can actually be grateful, because if they have it under control and have looked into their diet carefully enough they can be one step ahead.A Daily Healthy Routine Will Create New Positive Habits
Unhealthy habits can be especially detrimental depending on what the habit is and how often it happens. Adjust the proposed plan to suit your needs but keep in mind the more positive healthy habits you develop, the more likely you will be able to meet your health and fitness goal.Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Diet
Like many other “Miracle Weight Loss” products before, the use of pure green coffee bean extract is getting a lot of buzz as being the latest product to lead to effortless weight loss. The difference in this product is that there are studies that show it really works. What is Pure Green Coffee Extract?Acai Berry Select For Weight Loss
More and more products continue to hit the shelves with Acai berries as one of the ingredients. What has been deemed a “super food”, the Acai (ah-sigh-ee) berry has been credited with aiding in weight loss…How To Lose 20 Lbs In 30 Days
Do you constantly hate the fact that you cannot wear “normal size” clothes and that people stare at you funny because you are fat? Is it an ordeal if you have to stand in a picture with some skinny ones? Well, weight issues as you would agree, not just do harm to your physical self, they create immense pressure on your mind too, to the point that you feel unattractive and remain chronically depressed. If you are a married woman, you constantly live in fear that your husband will stop loving you because he finds you fat and ugly!All You Need To Know About Losing 20 Pounds Fast
Do you constantly feel depressed because you are obese and are unable to wear the clothes you have always wanted to because you will not look good in them? Well you are not alone. More than 30 per cent of American women are victims of obesity and they are at a loss because they have tried every trick in the book that has failed. Well, if you too find yourself in this category, we have good news for you.