Chantel Ray reveals how intermittent fasting can be used for the ketogenic diet, paleo diet, and all diets for weight loss that sticks. 🔔 SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/2QE7z1B
In this episode, Chantel Ray reveals her dieting journey and how she finally figured out the secret to weight loss. Chantel describes her FIRES Principle and explains that hara hachi bu means to stop eating when you’re 80% full. Plus, Chantel says to make sure that you are eating slow, appreciating your food, and being intentional. Stay tuned as Chantel dives into the correlation between fasting and your thyroid.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
👉 PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee. Visit http://www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off.
// T I M E S T A M P S
[00:40] About Chantel Ray
– Chantel realized that lean, healthy ladies did intermittent fasting, but they didn’t know they did it.
[04:00] About the FIRES Principle
– F – Fasting
– I – Identify true hunger
– R – Reducing sugar
– E – Enjoying real food without deprivation
– S – Stop before you’re full
– Hara hachi bu is a teaching that says you should stop eating when you’re 80% full. Americans eat until they are 105% full.
– If you like to eat fast, work hard to slow down.
[10:30] What Happens To The Thyroid While Fasting
– Fasting puts stress on your body.
– When you are in a place where you are under high stress, then fasting may not be the right fit for you.
– Chantel has had massive amounts of problems with her thyroid. A lot of it has to do with hormones. Certain days Chantel can fast, and she does great. However, the time of the month is such a big piece of fasting.
– Your hormones play a big piece to your fasting. When you try to fast the week before your period it is a recipe for disaster.
[20:45] How To Support The Thyroid
– You need iodine for the thyroid to function.
– If fasting is not working for you, there could be five issues going on:
– You are taking some sort of medication that is making you feel bad.
– You are missing out on certain supplements.
– Your hormones are out of whack.
– Your blood sugar levels are out of whack.
– Electrolytes are low.
– Get to the root cause of why you can’t fast.
[25:30] The Importance of Eating Intentionally
– Eating too many carbs and sugar will pack on pounds and make you feel terrible.
– Chantel reduces the amount of carbs and sugars that she eats throughout the day. If there’s something that she really wants, then she only takes three bites.
– It’s essential to understand your body and your hormones. If you want something, then be intentional about it.
[29:00] Advice For Fasting Skeptics
– When Chantel first started fasting, she didn’t lose a single pound for three weeks.
– After three weeks, Chantel lost six pounds.
– With fasting, you are building more muscle and losing fat. So, you won’t be seeing results on the scale.
– For Chantel, she is able to keep her weight steady using fasting.
– Fasting is a lifestyle change, not a lose weight quick scheme.
Resources from this episode:
● Check out Chantel’s Website: https://chantelrayway.com/
● Follow Chantel Ray
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chantelrayway/
○ Facebook Groups: https://chantelrayway.com/facebook-groups/
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChantelRayWay
○ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteFjiVaY6n0SOAixcyZbWA
● Get Chantel’s Books: https://amzn.to/3nKwnCN
● Listen to 276: Keto vs. Fasting, Taking Supplements While Fasting, Food To Break Your Fast, Flex Days & More with Ben Azadi! : https://bit.ly/33UjrlX
// R E S O U R C E S
➡️The World’s Best Olive Oil | Get a $39 Bottle For a $1: http://www.ketokampoliveoil.com
☕Healthiest Coffee: http://www.ketokampcoffee.com Use “ketokamp” for 10% off
➡️Keto Kamp Apparel: http://www.ketokampgear.com
🎓Want to become a keto and fasting pro? Keto Kamp Academy: http://bit.ly/2MKEkWW
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#waistaway #chantelray #intermittentfasting
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
The Cracks In The Pound Melter Diet
A Review of the Pound Melter by a non-affiliate. Does Paul Sanders Pound Melter really work? Problems found within the Pound Melter SystemWeight Loss and the Changes In Your Body
Weight loss can have good and bad effects on you body, but it will most likely have a great outcome. There are a few ways to fix the negative results as well.3 Tips For Weight Loss To Share With Your Friends
If you and your friends want to lose weight, you don’t have to be constantly hungry and starve yourselves. These 3 fast weight loss tips will help you lose weight quickly and are great to share with your friends.How To Lose Fat Fast Without Exercise – 3 Best Ways to Lose Fat Without Exercise
You know, when I was a kid, I was always on the move… playing tag, touch football, and anything that involved running, dancing, or swings. Sound familiar? But the older I got, those activities got replaced with things like reading, socializing with friends, and going to the local mall.Top 5 Most Underestimated Weight Loss Tips
This list contains 5 ways to instantly help your fitness goals of weight loss. These are simple and easy and ready for anyone to use. You don’t have to follow a strict diet or count calories to get the body you want. All of these tips will help you achieve your perfect body and establish your new healthy lifestyle.Number 1 Weight Management Tool I Give ALL My Clients – Part 2
The concept of the hunger scale is pretty easy to understand, but implementing it can be difficult for many. Even I used to struggle with stopping my food intake when I was satisfied and comfortable.Discover Why Belly Bloat Occurs
Are you frustrated with a bloated belly? It seems like you try everything, but everytime you look down, you have more bulge than a flat and tight tummy. Well, it’s not your fault! The good news is you can beat belly bloat with simple and natural solutions. Read this article to find out how.What Will You Choose – Weight Loss or Healthy Lifestyle?
When you are in a place where eating high calorie food has become a way of life, it’s tough to stay on a healthy diet. Eating junk food and gaining weight can affect the overall health.Mr Portion Size – The Sneaky Culprit of Weight Gain
As you work on improving your nutritional choices and develop a consistent exercise routine, keep in mind the damage Mr. Portion Size can inflict when not controlled. He will continually try to tempt you to eat and drink far more than needed unfortunately on a meal-by-meal, snack-by-snack basis. Your willpower and commitment to achieve your weight loss goal will be your two greatest allies as you focus on improving your nutrition. Always keep the sneaky culprit of weight gain Mr. Portion Size in the back of your mind and you will slowly keep him in check to the point where he no longer causes any negative issues.Winning the Inner Game of Weight Loss Part 3
When one undertakes the quest for this priceless treasure, when one searches for the secret, which is capable of meeting the deepest longing within his heart, then he has truly embarked on the Inner game. W. Timothy Gallwey. In the previous section of these articles, I wrote about the different components of the inner game of weight loss.