Kelly Kennedy reveals how to practice dry brushing, why cancer is a symptom and not the problem, the role of the lymphatic system and the fascia, and more! 🔔 SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/2QE7z1B
In this episode, Kelly Kennedy dives into her healing journey. After a nasty car accident and her father’s untimely passing, Kelly went through hell and back to heal her body, mind, and spirit. To heal, Kelly needed to come to terms with her emotional turmoil. The critical component is the ability to “be.” Also, Kelly explores the issues with having scars and the importance of understanding our fascia. Stay tuned as we talk about why you should have an actual armpit and the correct way to dry brush.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
👉 PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee. Visit http://www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off.
// T I M E S T A M P S
[01:40] About Kelly Kennedy
[17:40] The Issues With Having Scars
– Fascia is a thin casing of connective tissue surrounding and holding every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber, and muscle in place.
– If you pick up a chicken to cook it, you’ll see fascia underneath the skin.
– The fascia holds everything together. It’s the secondary nervous system because it is in complete communication with the skin and the fluid. The liquid inside our fascia is blood and lymphatic fluid. The lymphatic fluid is the space between our cells.
– If the fascia is tight, then the lymphatic fluid can’t flow properly.
– When the fascia snags, it creates a scar.
– “Blood follows where energy goes.” -Kelly Kennedy
– Use scar therapy to get the blood flowing again.
[31:10] The Ways We Can Fine-Tune Our Emotions
– Since the car accident, Kelly realized that nothing is a mistake. The hardest thing for Kelly to do is to “be.”
– When we are still, all the thoughts come in. The pain will come back when we have unsettling thoughts.
– Most of us are not in survival mode. It’s time to get into parasympathetic mode.
– Start letting things go. However, don’t do “work.” Just spend time with yourself in a quiet space. See what’s going on in your head.
– At the end of the day, no matter where you go or what you do, you’ll still have your thoughts.
– We need to clean our fears, worries, dreads, anger, and resentment. Instead, come from love.
– “The reality is we create our own reality.” – Kelly Kennedy
[43:00] Why You Should Have An Armpit
– Everyone in the world should have an armpit.
– Some people are puffy where there should be an armpit – this is stagnant lymphatics.
– If you look swollen in your neck area, that’s a little bit of lymph fluid that’s swelling.
– Lymph fluid should be flowing like water.
[47:00] How To Dry Brush
– Open up your endpoints first. If your endpoints are shut down, then nothing can move through.
– Start from the head then move downward.
– Pump open your lymph. It should be light and gentle.
– Dry brush in your shower.
– Brush toward your heart. Go close first, then go farther out. For instance, start at your armpit, arm, then your wrist.
– Use the intention to bring it all into your heart.
– The whole process should take about five minutes.
– “Less is more with the lymph.” -Kelly Kennedy
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources from this episode:
● Check out Not Meds Global: https://www.notmeds.com/about-the-beats
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrueWellnessBiologicalHealth/
○ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwuGEAi6Akvg75n34L-EBA
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/truewellnesspa
● Find Kelly’s Podcast: The Beats:
● Listen to Episode 12 : The Science of Ketosis with Ben Azadi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFM2WrkM5FQ&feature=emb_logo
● Watch Gil Hedley: Fascia and stretching: The Fuzz Speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtSP-tkSug
● Learn more at The True Wellness Center: https://thetruewellnesscenter.com/our-practitioners/
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | email@example.com
#lymph #lymphatic #detox
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
5 Steps For An Effective Fat Loss Workout Program
Dieting is a great way to start when you want to lose weight, but you will eventually hit a plateau and need to add exercise into the mix. If you start your fat loss training program when you start your diet you will see results faster.Want to Lose Weight? Don’t Drink Your Calories
Have you heard the adage don’t drink your calories? Good advice actually. If you want to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight looking at what you drink is a good starting point.A Crucial Building Block for Physical Wellness: Follow This Simple Path to Lasting Health
Diet and exercise are always sited as the two important pillars of good health. This article seeks to present an easy dietary approach guaranteed to improve your state of health from the first day you adopt it (assuming you are not already on it of course).Easily Lose Weight Faster With An Effective Natural Food Supplement
There 6 frequent weight loss complications that all weight watchers will confront when attempting to get slimmer. As you read this article, probably you will perceive a number of them as problems you’ve encountered in the recent past.How to Lose Belly Fat Without Equipment
This is an article that talks about how to lose belly fat fast, easy, efficiently and without spending a fortune on equipment or gym membership. Before we start outm let me make a small introduction about this topic. If you want to lose weight the first thing you have to do is to acquire the right mindset and get in the proper psychological state. In this way you will be able to set realistic goals about your fitness, overcome the bad habits that are distracting you from your goals and stick to them until you succeed.Start Your New Diet on the Right Track
Starting a new diet or workout routine can be difficult. Try these simple tips to get on the right track from start.Using DNA to Manage Weight and Fitness
New DNA analysis technology reveals how genes affect physical fitness. Learn how to use this information to make weight loss easier on yourself.Recommended Best Weight Loss Pill To Lose Weight Fast
What Is A Fat Burner? Fat burners or thermogenics are dietary supplements that contain herbal extracts and stimulants that use the process of thermogenesis to encourage weight loss. Thermogenesis is where the core body temperature is increased, in turn giving a boost to the metabolic rate, helping the body to burn off unwanted fat and calories.6 Facts That Are Wrong About Getting Rid Of Belly Fat
When it comes to losing belly fat, everyone has their own idea of what will work best. This is fine but there are a lot of so called facts out there that tell you how to get rid of belly fat which are just plain wrong.Bitter Is Better
When asked about flavor profiles it is rare for folks to respond enthusiastically that they “love bitter.” Bitter is one of the basic tastes that our taste buds identify along with sweet, salty, and sour. An affinity for bitter is influenced by several factors including taste experiences, culture, and environment.