Dr Bruce Lipton reveals how stress is killing us, how stress affects the immune system, the best way to overcome stress & more!
Upgraded Formulas Hair Mineral Analysis Kit:
https://www.upgradedformulas.com. Use code BEN10 for 10% off
In this episode, Dr. Bruce Lipton explains the basics of what stem cells are and why they are so important in gene expression research. Dr. Lipton also emphasizes the importance of understanding that our cell receptors can pick up energy vibrations and how our cells use that information to send signals to our brains! Last but not least, Dr. Lipton discusses how stress hormones are stealing energy from our bodies and how we can reprogram our minds to limit these stressors through the fundamentals of habit changing.
// T I M E S T A M P S
[00:00] The Basics of Stem Cells & Signals From The Environment
– This shows that the expression of cells is not controlled by genes but by signals from the environment.
[16:54] How Energy Frequencies And Our Cell Receptors Intertwine
– Receptors pick up signals from the environment and adjust the body accordingly to live in that environment.
[19:50] How Our Frequencies Communicate With DNA to Produce Proteins
– When we see something we love, our brain translates that into complementary chemistry.
– When we are in love, dopamine is released by the brain, goes into the blood, goes into the cells, and engages them in a pleasurable sensation.
– Oxytocin is also released when you are feeling love. It sends the signal to your brain to bond with whatever you are feeling love towards.
– These love hormones promote growth and vitality.
– Likewise, when we see something that scares us, chemicals are also released.
– But on the other hand, the chemicals released when we are scared do not promote growth; they instead use that energy to get the body ready to run away.
[24:16] How Stress Hormones Steal From Your Body
– Stress hormones cause the body to shut down the energy used in growth and maintenance, the immune system, and the system’s intelligence.
– The immune system uses a great deal of energy; however, when the body is introduced to stress hormones, it takes energy away from the immune system and gives that energy to get the body ready for stressful situations.
– When this system was designed, it was helpful because, if a tiger was chasing you, after 10 minutes and you used all of your energy and escaped, you could go back to growth and health again.
– In today’s world, stress is involved in so many parts of our everyday lives that we are releasing stress hormones all day, and our body is not able to maintain itself. the best way to handle stress is with love.
[33:08] Knowledge Is The Key To Reprogramming The Mind
[42:59] DNA Is A Blueprint And The Mind Is An Architect
– DNA can be thought of as a blueprint used to make the proteins that are the body’s building blocks.
– This means that instead of the popular idea that genes can turn themselves on and off, they are actually just read or not read.
– As the DNA is the blueprint, the mind is the architect. Meaning that if something in the blueprint needs to be changed, it has the power to do so. This also allows it to adapt to its environment.
[49:46] Reprogramming To The Side Of Abundance And Love vs. Fear
– The biggest problem of changing a program is to recognize that the program occurs in the subconscious.
– The subconscious is a habit mind, and it is not open to randomly changing a habit. It wants to hold onto that habit, and it will resist change as much as possible.
– This works because the level of brain activity below consciousness is theta. So, the discussion is happening in your subconscious instead of your conscious brain.
– The second fundamental way to change a habit is practice.
– Last, there is a new form of psychology called energy psychology.
● Get Dr. Lipton’s Book The Biology of Belief : https://www.amazon.com/Bruce-H-Lipton/e/B001JS3MUC?/benazadi-20
● Check out Dr. Lipton’s Website: https://www.brucelipton.com
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#brucelipton #drlipton #stress
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
Garcinia Camgobia – The Serious Weight Loss Supplement With A Funny Name
If you haven’t heard of Garcinia Cambogia, it’s an impressive weight loss supplement with a funny name. It is made from the rind of the Tamarind fruit which is found in Southeast Asia and India. Although it’s been around for hundreds of years, it only recently gained popularity as a diet supplement after being featured on a TV episode.Weight Loss: A Simple Way For You (Part 2)
In this article I would be sharing with you once again some very simple tips to enable you lose weight without much stress at all. Are you really interested in losing some weight? If you are, and you are very eager to do so it is advised that you do not depend heavily on fast weight loss (rapid weight loss plan).The Link Between Vitamin D and Obesity – How You Could Be Affected
Low levels of Vitamin D contribute to a number of serious conditions such as Osteoporosis, Heart Disease, certain types of cancer and alarmingly, type 2 diabetes. How does obesity add to this list of health problems?How to Choose a Good Diet Plan for Weight Loss?
If you feel overwhelmed by the hype created by many companies through ads claiming that you will lose 10 pounds in a week, then it’s time for you to gather information regarding genuine loss of extra kilos from your body. You should be always on the lookout for information that is reliable and viable rather than believing in any sort of fad diet ads.Vital Ways to Lose Weight Fast
You’re not alone in your quest to lose weight. Just about 50 % of most US citizens try to lose weight at the same time. Although there are actually several things that you can do to lose a few pounds, losing weight too fast can be harmful.3 Ways To Lose Your Gut Forever
There is nothing worse than taking a look down and realizing that you can’t see your feet for your gut. There are plenty of folks who struggle with weight, and for many that comes in the form of a large spare tire encircling the waist. Of all the areas where you can carry a few extra pounds, the gut is the area that tends to be most prominent. Getting clothes to fit can become a real chore, and your confidence can take a hit when your belly casts a large shadow on the ground in front of you. If you are bigger than you want to be and are looking to lose your gut, read on to discover three great tips that will help you do just that.Can You Really Lose Weight With Raspberry Ketone Extract?
It has been suggested that Raspberry Ketone Extract can assist people in losing excess amounts of weight. While this has yet to be scientifically proven in humans, there are some people who want information that states if it can really work. In this article, information has been found to show that it has potential.5 Reasons to Consider Weight Loss Surgery
Weight loss surgery can help you lose the extra pounds and treat co-morbid health conditions. Consider these five reasons that surgical weight loss might be for you.When Is The Best Time To Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat?
When you exercise to reduce belly fat you have to find a program that not only works but also you enjoy. Some people like to workout in the gym, where as other people may prefer to exercise outside in the fresh air, or even a combination of both.Run Faster, Run Better
Running is an excellent way to increase your cardiovascular fitness, tone your body, and lose weight. Learn the basics with these tips.