This is my favorite Chinese restaurant dish and I can’t believe we perfected it at home for you to make – it is amazing and honestly tastes like the real deal!
Keto Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe: https://youtu.be/JGZ_vO9Na7Q
1 lb shrimp, deveined and peeled
1 tbsp arrowroot starch (https://amzn.to/2YsVAWK) – You can sub for corn starch, tapioca starch or unflavored protein powder, but arrowroot is amazing!
1 egg white
2 tbsp mayo
1 tbsp sweetener (I used granular monkfruit)
1/8 tsp lemon juice
Oil for frying – I’m using olive
1/4 cup Candied walnuts (you can follow my candied pecan recipe and make them the same)
Dash of salt and pepper
Candied Pecan Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mWMOiWpNYQ
1. On a flat plate, lay out your shrimp and pat down with paper towels to take any excess water from the shrimp. They should be as dry as possible.
2. In a medium sized bowl, separate your egg white from your egg yolk.
3. Beat your egg white until frothy. Now, add your arrowroot starch. The arrowroot starch is crucial in getting the perfect “real deal” batter for your shrimp. You can also use unflavored protein powder, however it will not taste the same.
4. Mix your batter with your shrimp and add a dash of salt and pepper. Mix again. This is your shrimp!
5. Using a saucepan, add your olive oil and heat up on medium high heat.
6. Let’s make your sauce – mix your mayo, sweetener and lemon juice – that’s it!
7. Fry your shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side until brown. They should have a light and slightly crispy texture. Flip and finish frying.
8. Take off shrimp and place on cooling rack or a plate lined with a paper towel.
9. Add your shrimp in with the sauce and toss until all combined. Add your walnuts and sesame seeds. Serve with a side of cauli rice, broccoli and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving (for 2 servings): Calories – 363, Fat – 22g, Protein – 34g, Net Carbs – 5g
Shop my Amazon Favs: https://www.amazon.com/shop/low.carb.love
Este es mi plato de restaurante chino favorito y no puedo creer que lo hayamos perfeccionado en casa para que lo haga, ¡es increíble y honestamente sabe como el verdadero negocio!
Receta de camarones con nueces y miel keto:
1 libra de camarones, desvenados y pelados
1 cucharada de almidón de arrurruz (https://amzn.to/2YsVAWK)
1 clara de huevo
2 cucharadas de mayonesa
1 cucharada de edulcorante (utilicé monkfruit granular)
1/8 cucharadita de jugo de limón
Aceite para freír: estoy usando aceituna
1/4 taza de nueces confitadas (puedes seguir mi receta de nueces confitadas y hacerlas iguales)
Una pizca de sal y pimienta
Semillas de sésamo
Receta de nuez confitada: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mWMOiWpNYQ
1. En un plato plano, coloque los camarones y déles palmaditas con toallas de papel para eliminar el exceso de agua de los camarones. Deben estar lo más secos posible.
2. En un tazón mediano, separe la clara de huevo de la yema de huevo.
3. Batir la clara de huevo hasta que esté espumosa. Ahora, agrega tu almidón de arrurruz. El almidón de arrurruz es crucial para obtener la masa perfecta “real” para sus camarones. También puede usar proteína en polvo sin sabor, sin embargo, no tendrá el mismo sabor.
4. Mezcle su masa con sus camarones y agregue una pizca de sal y pimienta. Mezclar de nuevo. Este es tu camarón!
5. Usando una cacerola, agrega el aceite de oliva y calienta a fuego medio alto.
6. Hagamos su salsa: mezcle mayonesa, edulcorante y jugo de limón, ¡listo!
7. Fríe los camarones durante 1-2 minutos por cada lado hasta que estén dorados. Deben tener una textura ligera y ligeramente crujiente. Voltear y terminar de freír.
8. Retire los camarones y colóquelos en una rejilla para enfriar o en un plato forrado con una toalla de papel.
9. Agregue los camarones con la salsa y revuelva hasta que estén todos combinados. Agregue sus nueces y semillas de sésamo. ¡Sirve con un lado de arroz cauli, brócoli y disfruta!
Nutrición por porción (para 2 porciones): Calorías – 363, Grasa – 22 g, Proteína – 34 g, Carbohidratos netos – 5 g
Weight Loss – Why Not Eat Less Every Other Day to Lose Weight?
It goes without saying there are an overwhelming number of different ways to lose weight. Do a basic search and you might be left confused. Seek a weight-loss counselor and you might receive subjective advice. In today’s day and age, everyone wants to be fit and look healthy, even if it takes priority over actually being healthy. For instance, how many people attempt ridiculous low-calorie diets to lose a significant amount of weight, in a minimal amount of time? This sort of regime is detrimental to one’s health because the immune system is compromised, nutrient balance in the body is lost, and homeostasis is potentially sacrificed. Not to mention the rebound that often occurs shortly afterwards, where the individual suddenly finds himself unable to control their eating, with the excuse they are allowed a break after dieting so well. In just a few weeks, they are back to their prior weight, or in many cases even above it.Looking for Rapid Weight Loss? 4 Reasons Why It Won’t Work for You
If you’re desperate to lose weight and as much of it as possible, it’s possible that you’re looking for rapid weight loss diet plans or pills. However, it’s important to note that if it’s a diet plan you’re after, you need to have a really good one or you’ll continue to battle your obesity.4 Healthy Dieting Tips
Health dieting is not about strict dietary limitations to an extent of depriving yourself of the foods you love, it’s about eating in a regulated and supervised manner so as to maintain, decrease, or increase body weight. Basically, the key to healthy diet is eating the right amount of calories to help balance the energy you consume with the energy you use. Here are the healthy dieting tips you should consider:Is Your Weight Gain Caused by a Calorie Imbalance or Gut Breakdown?
I see clients every day who have struggled for years to achieve a healthy weight. They have tried every diet on the market with at best minimal results. And so often they also live with chronic digestive issues. Their stories almost always include some or all of the following: a history of the Standard American Diet, regular antibiotic usage as a child or into adulthood, a period of time on the birth control pill, over-the-counter or prescription medications for reflux, constipation or diarrhea.Postpartum Waist Training
For thousands of years, women have practiced wrapping their abdomen or belly following pregnancy. So, why is there so much controversy on the subject? And if truth were told, many physicians support the idea especially since there are so many benefits.5 Easy To Do Weight Loss Tips
When you’re trying to lose weight anything that’ll make things easier on yourself is worth trying. Here are 5 easy to follow weight loss tips to that you use at the beginning of your weight loss journey.Tips for Setting Weight Loss or Exercise Goals for the New Year
Many people simply try to make too many changes too fast and too soon. No results are achieved and frustration sets in. Once this happens they find the best excuse and quit.Want To Lose Weight? Then Watch What You’re Drinking!
Everyone knows that losing weight means cutting down on your calorie intake and burning more calories through exercise. However, many people fail to consider the impact that their drinks have on their weight loss goals.Adding Superfoods To Your Diet – Healthy Diet Vital To Good Health And A Sound Mind
Most people have no idea that there are certain foods that can be labeled ‘superfoods’. Superfoods are loaded with nutrients vital to good health and a sound mind. They are filled with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and are great foods to eat to help fight off cancer cells.7 Changes You Need To Make To Lose Stubborn Belly Fat
Stubborn belly fat. Seemingly impossible to remove. It is the most stubborn areas when it comes to fat loss, everyone wants to get rid of it, but only few succeed. However a little bit of belly fat is good for you: It protects your stomach and other organs. But too much fat is unhealthy. The secret to remove it is not fat burning pills or drinking 6 cups of tea a day.