Craig Emmerich reveals why plant toxins found in “healthy vegetables” may be leading to inflammation inside of the body. All disease begins in the gut. Discover how anti nutrients can cause leaky gut and autoimmune, and why the carnivore diet is the solution.
Craig speaks about his journey to the ketogenic lifestyle. Craig explains how plants can negatively impact our guts. Kale and spinach can be some of the most significant irritants to our guts because of their antinutrients.
Craig reveals whhich plants are full of these antinutrients, benefits of eating red meat, and we bust the myth that red meat causes cancer.
🥩 40 DAY CARNIVORE EXPERIENCE https://youtu.be/_rYkQlBU0t4
// S P ON S O R S
👉 PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee. Visit http://www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off.
[00:30] About Craig Emmerich
– If you eat foods that cause inflammation, you cannot heal.w
[05:30] How Our Gut Is Affected By Plants
– Plants can make issues in our bodies worse. Sometimes, it will even cause the issues.
– Your body wants nutrients. However, antinutrients are compounds that your body does not want. Your body will have to detox these antinutrients. There are thousands of these compounds in plants.
– Plants don’t want you to eat their leaves because it will kill the plant.
– Spinach and kale have oxalates in them in high amounts. They will irritate the gut and cause leaky gut.
[10:45] Antinutrients Found In A Keto Diet
– Lectins are a big problem.
– There are tons of compounds in our foods that can cause problems. Tannins are an antinutrient that is in grapes and wine.
– You can die if you get too many oxalates. That’s the problem with green smoothies.
[17:45] The Benefits of Eating Red Meat
– As far as red meats go, there is a huge metanalysis that was done last year. It looked at all the available information out there on red meat and cancer. They found that there is no correlation between red meat and cancer.
– When you eat red meat, there can be amazing improvements to your cardiovascular system.
– Try out the carnivore diet and see how it works for you.
– There are loads of vitamins and minerals in red meat.
– Focus on protein because that will be the best part of your plate. More protein is usually better, especially for people on a keto diet.
[24:40] How Fat Loss Works From A Metabolism Standpoint
– We process protein, fat, and carbs the same.
– Oxidative priority is how our body will process our fuels. When you eat a meal, you have hundreds of calories flooding the bloodstream. The body has to prioritize how it will use the fuel.
– The last priority for the body is fat because we have a massive amount of fat storage; it is easy for the body to store fat.
– Alcohol is the number one priority for the body because you cannot store alcohol. When you eat with alcohol, the body has to deal with the alcohol first.
– The body doesn’t want to use protein as a fuel; it wants to use it to repair cells.
– If you cut out alcohols and keep your carbs to a minimum, then fat will be your own variable. Adjust your fat levels based on your goals.
Resources from this episode:
● Watch KetoCon – Craig Emmerich – A Case for Carnivore: https://www.ketocon.org/videos/ketocon-2019/craig-emmerich-a-case-for-carnivore/
● Get The Carnivore Cookbook: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082ZTZC87/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0/benazadi-20
● Get Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet, including Simplified Science and No-cook Meal Plans: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078QXR211/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i1/benazadi-20
● Get Protein Sparing Modified Fast Cookbook: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1722073454/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2/benazadi-20
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#antinutrients #planttoxins #carnivore
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
Find Out Exactly How to Lose Weight Fast for Men
If you come across this guide on how to lose weight fast for men during your online search, then you are exactly at the right place. Here, you will learn more about practical and doable techniques that work effectively in helping you shed pounds the quickest way possible. What’s more, these are all-natural techniques, so there are no health risks or dangers involved.Learn How to Lose Weight Fast for Women
When you look great, you also feel amazing and more confident about yourself. Unfortunately, if you are a little on the heavy side, this may cause you some insecurities, plus the unsettling possibility of suffering from medical conditions linked with obesity or overweight issues. With these things in mind, effective tips on how to lose weight fast for women should come in handy as you work towards slimming down for aesthetic and medical reasons. So, read along and check out these tips, which can help give you the body you desire to have.How to Choose the Best Diets to Lose Weight
Are there best diets to lose weight, or does it depend on every person’s specific needs and condition? Perhaps, you have heard celebrities or TV personalities talk about the latest fad diet or some pill they take to shed some pounds.Do You Know What Is The Quickest Way to Lose Weight?
There is no shortcut or magic pill that can give you a slimmer body in less than a week. However, the quickest way to lose weight involves determination, clear set of goals, discipline, and the right techniques proven to give you evident results.Our Ever Changing Dietary Needs
It is essential to choose the right foods if we want to stay healthy. As we get older our dietary needs change and it becomes necessary to rethink our diet so as to work out what foods are best for us.Guide On How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
It’s hard to lose weight. Studies have shown that it’s even harder to maintain your current weight. If you want to lose weight and keep it off permanently, here is a guide on how to do it: Be Cautious Of The Numbers For you to keep off weight you need to make numbers your friend. Here you need to calculate a number of variables:About Weight Loss Programs
Weight loss programs are advertised all over magazines, radio, TV, newspapers and websites. Since there are many programs advertised, it’s easy to be confused on the right program to go for. To guide you, here are tips on how to find the right program for you. What To Look For Many programs require you to change your lifestyle in order to attain your desired weight. The truth is that it’s very difficult to change your lifestyle. A good program should focus on your overall health, not on what you eat.Weight Loss: 6 Ways To Motivate Yourself
Did you know that over 80% of people give up on their weight loss endeavors? This shows that losing weight isn’t easy. One of the most effective ways of ensuring that you don’t give up is to seek motivation. Here are some of the ways in which you can motivate yourself for weight lossHow To Successfully Lose Weight And Get In Shape
Losing weight and getting in shape is more than a physical act, it first starts in your mind. So many people attempt to lose weight or get in shape but neglect to build their mental strength first. No matter what you do in life, if your minds not in the right place then you will not succeed. It’s extremely important to have your goals and plans strictly laid out then just saying “oh, I think I’m gonna start working out this week”. Sorry dude it doesn’t work like that.Could the “Free Zone” Help You Stick to Your Diet?
A common diet detonator is the usually inevitable sense of deprivation, and once we get tired of being denied all that stuff we love, it’s often good bye to good intentions. Here’s a way to indulge in some favorite foods or foodie events in a way that actually motivates us to stay with the plan.