Andreas Wecker reveals why most seed oils are rancid even before you consume them. We discuss the right way to process seed oils such as flax seed, sunflower, pumpkin, black cumin, and many other healthy fats.
Purchase Andreas Seed Oils Here: https://bit.ly/376Myog
In this episode, Andreas dives deep into his journey to wellness. The inspiration behind his company, Andreas Seed Oils, comes from finding that fresh-pressed flaxseed oil relieved his pain from Crohn’s Disease. Andreas explains why industrial seed oils are terrible for our health. If you have seed oils prepared in the right way, they can be powerful tools. Andreas Seed Oils are cold pressed – the technology is powerful, and the seed quality is left undamaged. Stay tuned as Andreas explains the benefits of oils, and he answers questions from the Keto Kamp listeners.
// E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
👉 PureForm Omega Plant Based Oils (Best Alternative to Fish Oil): http://www.purelifescience.com Use ben4 for $4.00 off.
☕️ Purity Coffee. Visit http://www.ketokampcoffee.com, use ketokamp at checkout for 10% off.
// T I M E S T A M P S
[01:45] About Andreas Wecker
– Andreas found that fresh-pressed flaxseed oil relieved his pain and inflammation.
[17:15] Why Industrial Oils Are Bad For Us
– When there is friction, there is oxidation.
– Many seed oil companies use methods to extract the oils that damage the oil’s nutrient value. These methods include hydraulic and cold expeller pressing as well as solvent extraction. Because of the oil components’ damage during these extraction methods, these oils must always be refrigerated.
– Andreas uses cold press technology. This technology is so delicate yet powerful that the precious nutrient qualities of the seeds are left undamaged. The result is a high-quality oil that needs no refrigeration and will last for up to a year in the kitchen cupboard.
[25:40] How Seed Oils Can Help You
– When our body is inflamed, our immune system is overwhelmed. When we are constantly producing, our body cannot heal.
– Flaxseed oil is the foundation for rebuilding and repairing damaged cells.
– Stop consuming sugar and get more fat in the body to change the energy from sugar to fat. That way, you have a lot more energy for longer. Plus, your brain will be clearer when it runs off of fat.
[28:25] About The Five Seed Oil Blend
– The Five Seed Oil Blend is used to increase energy levels.
– The blend contains pumpkin, black sesame, flax, sunflower, and coriander seed oil.
– In order for the oils to work, you need to eat clean.
– This blend is the broadest spectrum of foundational nutrients for optimal functioning organs.
– It is the fuel you can supply your body at the cellular level to thrive in every way possible.
– You will feel a load of energy from this blend.
– Some people cannot take this oil in the evening because it will give you a lot of energy. However, many people find it to be calming too.
[38:00] Seed Oils vs. Avocado Oils and Coconut Oils
– Avocado oils and coconut oils are rarely pressed in the right way.
– Andreas wants to press coconut oils in the future.
– Plus, when the oils are in plastic containers, it will be bad.
– Did you know that you can cook with the seed oils too? Andreas uses the sunflower and sesame oils when cooking – they are perfect for high temperatures! You will have the cleanest foods when you cook with these oils.
Resources from this episode:
Purchase Andreas Seed Oils Here: https://bit.ly/376Myog
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreasseedoil/
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndreasSeedoil
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ANDREASSEEDOILS/_created/
// A D D I T I O N A L R E S O U R C E S
➡️The World’s Best Olive Oil | Get a $39 Bottle For a $1: http://www.ketokampoliveoil.com
☕Healthiest Coffee: http://www.ketokampcoffee.com Use “ketokamp” for 10% off
➡️Keto Kamp Apparel: http://www.ketokampgear.com
🎓Want to become a keto and fasting pro? Keto Kamp Academy: http://bit.ly/2MKEkWW
*Some Links Are Affiliates*
// F O L L O W
▸ instagram | @thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2B1NXKW
▸ facebook | /thebenazadi | http://bit.ly/2BVvvW6
▸ twitter | @thebenazadi http://bit.ly/2USE0so
▸ linkedin | http://bit.ly/2PNRh40
▸ email | firstname.lastname@example.org
#seedoils #vegetableoils #andreasseedoils
Disclaimer: This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Ben Azadi disclaim responsibility from any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained herein. Opinions of guests are their own, and this podcast does not accept responsibility of statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or non-direct interest in products or services referred to herein. If you think you have a medical problem, consult a licensed physician.
How to Lose Weight – And Never Gain It Back
Why is it that up to 95 percent of people who lose weight gain it back? It’s because they focus on changing their weight instead of the reasons why they put on the weight. This article provides insights into how to switch from losing weight to creating a healthy lifestyle that will allow you keep your weight off once you lose it.The Top 4 Reasons Why You’re Still Not Losing Your Belly Fat
Various studies show that there may be some other things you’re failing to do or are still doing that is causing you to retain your belly bulge. The top 4 reasons you’re still not losing your belly fat are the following.Eat Real, Whole Foods and Prevent Overeating
Whole foods come in their original form without any change to them. Whole foods include vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, meat and fish, sweet potatoes and potatoes. These foods have more nutrients than highly processed foods we find in our supermarkets’ shelves. Therefore, eating natural, whole foods in their natural state should be our priority since it is the only way that we ate before food processing existed.Clever Food Replacements for Weight Loss
People are what they eat, this is a true enough fact. When it comes to obesity, the foods the people becoming obese eat are clearly unhealthy, and too rich in fat and sugar. If you do not care too much about following a diet, but you want to maintain healthy and in good condition, consider the following clever food replacements to help you lose weight, but without going on a restrictive diet.3 Things You Need to Understand Before Apply A Weight Loss Hypnosis
One of the hottest trends going around at the moment is that of weight loss hypnosis. People who have tried to diet before in the past and failed miserably now give this trend a try, hoping that it may hold the key that unlocks their greatest success.Preventing Obesity With Smart Weight Loss
Obesity is currently considered an important problem of developed countries. The abundance of food is only a source of this problem, but an important one, and, while it is fortunate that there are so many people living today without worrying about not having food on the table tomorrow, obesity is a problem that must be addressed.Simple Weight Loss Tips Anyone Can Try
Many people feel tempted to associated weight loss with outstanding efforts followed by dubious results. If you take the path of fad diets, that may be so, but if you focus on healthy weight loss, you will see that it is actually much easier to lose weight than you thought. One of the secrets of losing weight without going that much out of your way is to develop some habits that will help you on the long run.Weight Loss Made Easy For You
Losing extra pounds does not have to be a war raging on forever, leaving you exhausted and defeated. Weight loss is much simpler than you think, and you only have to pay attention to certain aspects. By making little, but important changes in your life, you will manage to lose more weight and feel healthier than by trying exhausting diets that do not lead to long lasting and consistent weight loss.Simple Tricks to Keep Up With Your Weight Loss Program
The main reason why many people give up on weight loss programs is the fact that they feel deprived of their favorite foods and too hungry all the time. In order to lose weight, you need to cut down on calories, so eating everything you like in whatever quantities you like is not an option. However, there are simple tricks you can try in order to keep on track, but without losing on the small pleasures in life.Weight Loss Tips: How to Deal With Hunger
There are many reasons why people gain too much weight and then need to lose it in order to be healthy and feel good. However, one of the most important enemies that are lurking in the dark, threatening any weight loss efforts is hunger. When you are hungry, you forget all about rules and dietary guidelines and the only thing that is on your mind is to ride the refrigerator and eat everything, or stop at the next fast food and just load yourself with calories. The following simple guide will teach you how to deal with hunger and prevent its noxious effects on your weight.